tailingpermit

Memphis vs Tulane

Tulane had not beaten Memphis since 2000...they were bound to win one eventually

I guess the good news is Mike Norvell won't be leaving Memphis this season and we still have UConn, Tulsa, ECU, and SMU left on the schedule.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

Just now, UofMTigers said:

Tulane had not beaten Memphis since 2000...they were bound to win one eventually

I guess the good news is Mike Norvell won't be leaving Memphis this season and we still have UConn, Tulsa, ECU, and SMU left on the schedule.

I have so much respect for you posting here, you’re conference board is a total moderating shit show. 

10 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

Are you guys good this year?  

I thought you'd be 5-0 so far.  I find the losses to Navy and Tulane shocking.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

10 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Are you guys good this year?  

I thought you'd be 5-0 so far.  I find the losses to Navy and Tulane shocking.

we don't play well against the triple option in the rain (Willie Fritz and Ken Niumatalolo are both masters of the triple option)

Memphis isn't going to be a 10 win team this season....but we still have UConn, ECU, Tulsa, and SMU on the schedule...so we can still have a winning season and make a bowl.

like I said, hopefully this helps to ensure Mike Norvell will be back for Brady White's Sr season next year.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

22 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I have so much respect for you posting here, you’re conference board is a total moderating shit show. 

It's just a game :-) Tulane won fair and square and some folks over there take things too serious.

• Like 2

mem skyline sig.jpeg

2 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

we don't play well against the triple option in the rain (Willie Fritz and Ken Niumatalolo are both masters of the triple option)

Memphis isn't going to be a 10 win team this season....but we still have UConn, ECU, Tulsa, and SMU on the schedule...so we can still have a winning season and make a bowl.

like I said, hopefully this helps to ensure Mike Norvell will be back for Brady White's Sr season next year.

White's only going to get better and I don't see many seniors on that roster (though Henderson looks like he could be a candidate for next year's draft). Looks like the Tigers'll bowl easily enough this year, but will be closer to that 10 W season next year. Win or lose, in most cases, Memphis players are racking up fantasy points for me :)

• Like 1