TheTedfordTrain

SJSU Loses Crucial Administrator

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

@Mike Morgan For the record, I want SJSU to either make huge strides or just utterly crash and burn so they can get the fck out. 

What I don’t want is for them to continue to string along this conference with false promises, “minor set-backs”,  and tiny non-factor improvements like a softball field lacking even permanent seats. The “give us time, we’re raising money” act is old and no longer holds any water. We’ve been waiting since 2012 and all we’ve gotten is the aforementioned softball field and some coaches offices that were funded by the state of CA. Time to shit or get off the pot. 

I feel the exact same way. Are we going to spend what it takes to compete in the MWC or not? If not, then just drop the damn charade (and football team) and go back to the WAC, or maybe replace UCSD in the CCAA.

• Like 1

Guest elefish92

"SJSU has been trying to redeem itself, right?"

Nah they haven't even started, and people have told us for three decades now. Let's go over our current fall sports records in terms of wins against NCAA Division I schools:

Cross country (M): Saint Mary's

Cross country (W): Saint Mary's and Santa Clara

Football

Soccer (M): Sacramento State, San Francisco, and CSU Bakersfield

Soccer (W): UC Davis and Air Force

Volleyball: Jacksonville, Northern Colorado, Alabama State, Pacific, and South Dakota State

Water polo (M): George Washington and Santa Clara

wE bElOnG iN ThE MoUnTaIn WeSt

2 hours ago, elefish92 said:

"SJSU has been trying to redeem itself, right?"

Nah they haven't even started, and people have told us for three decades now. Let's go over our current fall sports records in terms of wins against NCAA Division I schools:

Cross country (M): Saint Mary's

Cross country (W): Saint Mary's and Santa Clara

Football

Soccer (M): Sacramento State, San Francisco, and CSU Bakersfield

Soccer (W): UC Davis and Air Force

Volleyball: Jacksonville, Northern Colorado, Alabama State, Pacific, and South Dakota State

Water polo (M): George Washington and Santa Clara

wE bElOnG iN ThE MoUnTaIn WeSt

I laughed pretty hard at that last line. Your meme game is strong. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

5 hours ago, creeper86 said:

A crew works at cleaning up a muddy mess in the south end zone of Bulldog Stadium on Monday after a broken irrigation line sent water and mud down the stadium ramp and onto the field over the weekend.

MESS

Yes, an irrigation line under the concrete bursted and caused quite the mess at Bulldog Stadium over a year ago. It’s been repaired since. That’s at all you got? LMAO  

4 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Yes, an irrigation line under the concrete bursted and caused quite the mess at Bulldog Stadium over a year ago. It’s been repaired since. That’s at all you got? LMAO  

I wouldn’t be laughing if I were you...there was much more from your local writer, and also your daddy-who linked the massive problems at bulldog stadium- which you failed to address, just like your admin has for 30 years. The article states it will be 6 years before talk of real renovation begins again; also speaks to why Tedford will be gone soon as the iron is hot today in Fresno, but nothing in the works-no $$$$$$.

It’s been 27 years since any real renovations have occurred....so again, stick to talking about your own problems-they are vast.

The MWC is waiting for your admin, and the fine, if not somewhat dim and poor, Valley fan base, to throw some pennies at a dying, “crumbling & leaking stadium” and program.

Now who's laughing? That sh*t is embarrassing.

@creeper86 LMAO. Let’s start a poll.

Which facility would you rather have? 

Save Mart Center or Event Center?

Bulldog Stadium or CEFCU Cash Loan Splinter Stadium. 

Meyers Family Sports Medicine Center or whatever junky kinesiology building SJSU is currently borrowing to tape athletes in?

Beiden Field or not having a home at all?

Margie Wright Diamond or having some field without permanent seats? 

Newly renovated Fresno State Duncan athletic Center or your torn up weight room? 

Let’s see who wins out. Bet a friendly $5 on it? Shit, I’ll pay you $10 if you win out on even one facility. 

Triggered? LMAO. You dunce. This is pretty much how I’d hope the thread would turn out. Thanks for your contribution @creeper86

3 pages and counting. Post some pics of the warped seating at SEFCU Quick Cash Loan Center? Don’t threaten me with a good time. What a fcking shit hole  

IMG_4541.thumb.PNG.d211e0022589858436ffbce88dca4ba7.PNGIMG_4542.JPG.4f196820cf519a585002b6744a2d98df.JPG

Yes, everyone believes you were hoping this thread would point out and link articles about Fresno’s terribly outdated stadium and inability to raise funds anywhere close to what is needed. Bulldog nation dead....good thread...bwaahahhahahhaha

Lil trains threads read.....#angry #hypertension 

Image result for angry gifs

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Yes, everyone believes you were hoping this thread would point out and link articles about Fresno’s terribly outdated stadium and inability to raise funds anywhere close to what is needed. Bulldog nation dead....good thread...bwaahahhahahhaha

Lil trains threads read.....#highbloodpressure

Image result for angry gifs

Make it! Make it 4! Keep going. You just can’t help yourself. Dope.

Not taking the the bet I proposed? Let me know. Not taking the bet is an admission of your inferiority. 

I say no way Tedford sticks around playing in that muddy pit of a field with no money to pay for anything after 30 years of nothing. FS way behind-i don’t believe people here realized it. CSU builds a new stadium, meanwhile Bulldog stadium is in embarrassing shape with no end in site. Please read that article above-eye opening. At least you overpay Tedford, and he’s winning, but scrapping the renovation plans due to little support at time while winning? He gone and the program with it soon enough. If you can’t raise funds today you never will. The V doesn’t care anymore. Meanwhile, we’re over 20 mil raised and you sitting on $0 and starting over. Embarrassing Bulldog nation. Quit deflecting, look inward, and send a couple bucks you cheap Fks.

#killshot

23 hours ago, Bruininthebay said:

I'm pretty sure Tim Rice is the last guy from the Gene Bleymaier era to leave the athletic department.  The current regime is just getting rid of the old; hard to read much into this.

Yeah....except that the current AD is from the Gene Bleymaier era. So kind of makes your point mute. 

BTW, can we get rid of her too?