45 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Apparently serious enough to beat CSU-Fresno 4-out-of-6 in f'ball:

76 2011  Fresno, CA  San Jose State  27–24
77 2013  San Jose, CA  San Jose State  62–52
78 2014  Fresno, CA  Fresno State  38–24
79 2015  San Jose, CA  San Jose State  49–23
80 2016  Fresno, CA  San Jose State  16–14
81 2017  San Jose, CA  Fresno State  27–10

Someone is still upset that his school is as shitty as Sharta now. 

You beat Arkansas though!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

Apparently serious enough to beat CSU-Fresno 4-out-of-6 in f'ball:

76 2011  Fresno, CA  San Jose State  27–24
77 2013  San Jose, CA  San Jose State  62–52
78 2014  Fresno, CA  Fresno State  38–24
79 2015  San Jose, CA  San Jose State  49–23
80 2016  Fresno, CA  San Jose State  16–14
81 2017  San Jose, CA  Fresno State  27–10

Cherry picking at its finest. 

805138D4-96F5-42AC-9A09-0372A5EF37BB.jpeg

http://www.winsipedia.com/fresno-state/vs/san-jose-state

BTW, what’s your record vs Illinois Stte? 

• Haha 2

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

These posts are why I don't come around to the sports side of the board much anymore other than the occasional thread check. It's one thing to pile on about how categorically awful SJSU is at football right now. That's a fair and indisputable point. That's cool. Hell, I'm a pretty clever guy... I'd have some fun piling on myself. It's another to delight in administrative squabbles and actively root for the shuttering of athletics on a campus.

Have fun, guys.

• Like 3

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, smltwnrckr said:

These posts are why I don't come around to the sports side of the board much anymore other than the occasional thread check. It's one thing to pile on about how categorically awful SJSU is at football right now. That's a fair and indisputable point. That's cool. Hell, I'm a pretty clever guy... I'd have some fun piling on myself. It's another to delight in administrative squabbles and actively root for the shuttering of athletics on a campus.

Have fun, guys.

It's a strange twosome.... to think lil train and boy cincy are two diff people, of the same intelligence and mindset, is boggling.  Fresno's finest representatives.... Be proud!  bulldogborn, bulldogbred, bulldogdeadinthehead......lol

Their team, (ok, ok, their team is obviously SJSU, but lets just say it's FS for this point), is pretty good this year... yet all their time and energy (and they have a lot of time) is spent on the mighty Spartans.  If only we could have more dedicated fans like you two goofs. Too funny, they never disappoint, unless you ask their mommas.

2 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

Have fun, guys.

Unless SJSU proves they are serious about Fielding a competitive product these threads will continue. I feel bad for SJSU fans, but in the end your school continues to prove they don't give a rat's ass about athletics, therefore the beatings will continue until that fact changes.

• Like 1
  • Super-Mega Idiot 1