Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Bulldog Family Grows By One...

Just a selfish moment of pride...the wife delivered our last baby. Her 2nd and final, my 4th and final. He rounds out our family with three boys and a precious girl. All are healthy and doing well...these are the reasons I worked my ass off for an education.

Hope your yesterday was as good as mine!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Just a selfish moment of pride...the wife delivered our last baby. Her 2nd and final, my 4th and final. He rounds out our family with three boys and a precious girl. All are healthy and doing well...these are the reasons I worked my ass off for an education.

Congratulations!! 

down in a hole.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Tacos for everybody!!!!

25 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Tacos for everybody!!!!

449AA67B-C53F-419C-A03F-0D312F4B0A12.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

42 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Congrats!!  And hopefully you didn’t anger JUJU with such definitive statements.  😁

6 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

You needed educated on how to have babies? 

No really, congrats. Kids are the best. 

47 minutes ago, easybronc said:

How do you know its yours?  

LMAO...you could be on to something.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

25 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

You needed educated on how to have babies? 

No really, congrats. Kids are the best. 

I bought a video set...she never liked the facial ending so we tried something new.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

19 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

Congrats. Bout damn time. Leave it to a little girl to keep everyone waiting.

It's only the beginning.