Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

And now there’s another...

The left is so predictable and it was an easy call to make. I predicted there would be another woman coming forward in the next couple days and with an even shadier allegation than Ford’s. Shady as in anonymous with little info or publically  coming forward with a shady complete desperate Hail Mary type of accusation. 

Of course, it’s amazing how great someone’s memory becomes crystal clear right after weeks of vetting and hearings and right before a vote. This kind of tactic is going to cripple the confirmation process if something isn’t done. If someone comes forward with accusations late, a vote should still be taken and after the fact if allegations are proven to be true, the justice can be removed by impeachment and conviction. 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

kat.jpg

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The left is so predictable and it was an easy call to make. I predicted there would be another woman coming forward in the next couple days and with an even shadier allegation than Ford’s. Shady as in anonymous with little info or publically  coming forward with a shady complete desperate Hail Mary type of accusation. 

Of course, it’s amazing how great someone’s memory becomes crystal clear right after weeks of vetting and hearings and right before a vote. This kind of tactic is going to cripple the confirmation process if something isn’t done. If someone comes forward with accusations late, a vote should still be taken and after the fact if allegations are proven to be true, the justice can be removed by impeachment and conviction. 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/senate-democrats-investigate-a-new-allegation-of-sexual-misconduct-from-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

Maybe you should check out Ronan Farrow’s track record.

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

If his previous reporting was anything like that piece he wouldn’t have one, other than being a failed talking head.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

13 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Fvck Ronan Farrow. There’s plenty of media that’s capable of looking into this and uncovering the facts. The only problem is that the media has turned partisan and will spin the facts right or left depending who you read. But Ronan Farrow is a super hero for being a little shit, and that’s about it. 

kat.jpg

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

If his previous reporting was anything like that piece he wouldn’t have one, other than being a failed talking head.

Well let's see... he broke the Harvey Weinstein allegations, and won the Pulitzer Prize for it. Aside from that, in just the last few years he broke the confirmed conspiracy memo, "The Echo Chamber", that Trump aides circulated about Obama and the Deep State. He broke the allegations against Les Moonves of harassment and intimidation. Oh, and broke the story about NYAG Schneiderman abusing women that led to his resignation. It seems to me that he has a pretty good track record of breaking stories just like this one. 

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Fvck Ronan Farrow. There’s plenty of media that’s capable of looking into this and uncovering the facts. The only problem is that the media has turned partisan and will spin the facts right or left depending who you read. But Ronan Farrow is a super hero for being a little shit, and that’s about it. 

Aww... little connie is all triggered that a gay man has been breaking stories like this for the last few years, all of which have turned out to be true. 

It’s time to just withdraw Kavanaugh.  And Trump can nominate a deeply conservative woman (Barrett) and there won’t be any sexual assault allegations.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It’s time to just withdraw Kavanaugh.  And Trump can nominate a deeply conservative woman (Barrett) and there won’t be any sexual assault allegations.  

Maybe he could nominate Merrick Garland. ;) 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Maybe he could nominate Merrick Garland. ;) 

I just spit my drink out laughing. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I suggest you guys find someone who Collins and Murkowski will definitely support or you guys are in for a rough couple of months.   They are the reason we still still have coverage for pre-existing conditions.

Posted Image

Shocker, not.

Of course there are others. This kind of behavior isn't usually a one off. Just like weinstein.

This isn't some left wing conspiracy. It's the comeuppance of privileged, white men and women saying enough.

One of the Final Five..........

4 minutes ago, Akkula said:

I suggest you guys find someone who Collins and Murkowski will definitely support or you guys are in for a rough couple of months.   They are the reason we still still have coverage for pre-existing conditions.

I’d bet good money that if Kavanaugh is withdrawn or fails that Barrett will be nominated and she will sail through the confirmation process.