Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPARTOM

My Rankings are the same as last week

There could be a case made for moving CSU down next to Wyoming, but I think they beat Wyoming, so...

1. BSU, SDSU, FresNO

4. UNLV, Hawaii, USU, UNR

8. CSU, AF, UNM, SJSU

12 Wyoming

Pacific division is obviously head and shoulders over the Mountain division this year. 

S&P+

1. Boise State (22)
  2. Fresno State (38)
  3. Utah State (43)
  4. San Diego State (62)
  5. Wyoming (82)
  6. UNLV (90)
  7. Hawai'i (94)
  8. Nevada (95)
  9. New Mexico (112)
  10. Air Force (113)
  11. Colorado State (117)
  12. SJSU (126)

Sagarin

1. Boise State (25)
  2. Fresno State (33)
  3. Utah State (51)
  4. San Diego State (73)
  5. Air Force (76)
  6. Wyoming (91)
  7. UNLV (103)
  8. Hawai'i (107)
  9. New Mexico (108)
  10. Nevada (110)
  11. Colorado State (127)
  12. SJSU (150)

5 hours ago, SPARTOM said:

There could be a case made for moving CSU down next to Wyoming, but I think they beat Wyoming, so...

1. BSU, SDSU, FresNO

8. CSU, AF, UNM, SJSU

12 Wyoming

Pacific division is obviously head and shoulders over the Mountain division this year. 

What's this pacific division?  The west is not very good again. Better than years past though. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

1. Boise: Harsin is from the Rocky Long "VG" school of coaching; as per Okie St, has a couple WTF games per year but not everybody can be Chris Petersen

2. Fresno: Scoring 38 at the Rose Bowl was impressive; scoring just 14 at Boat Rower Stadium was not; right now, they're the best of the rest but they ain't Boise

3 & 4. USU & SDSU: Both could end up being better than Fresno or not as good as Hawaii

5. Hawaii: Never thought I'd say so before the season but this is a good team

6 & 7: The Nevada schools; both have defensive deficiencies which prevent them from being better

8-10: In alphabetical order: Air Farce, New Mexico, Wyoming

12a: CSU gets the nod over SAN!!! only because the Rams beat - barely, and at FoCo - one of the worst SEC schools in years

12b: Brennan was patently unqualified to be the head guy at the FBS level but the guy deserves major props for his players' continuing effort

Boom goes the dynamite.

1. BYU … These slow white boys know how to win.

2. Boise St. … The cream always rise to the top.

3. San Diego St. … Average team with a coach that knows how to win.

4. Hawaii … Showed they can come from behind. Offense may be unstoppable. Defense getting there. Want to win against them, throw the football.

5. Utah St. … Dangerous team at home. Not so dangerous away.

6. Fresno St. … Still not convinced but getting there.

7. Air Force … May pull some up-sets this year.

8. Nevada … Up again, down again. Their offense is decent enough to win a few games this year.

9. UNLV … Change your QB idiots. 

10. New Mexico … A little better than Old Mexico

11. Colorado St. … Hey, they beat Arkansas 

12. San Jose St … Steady improvement, they should win a game by the end of the season

13. Wyoming … No points, no wins. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 9/23/2018 at 8:22 AM, SPARTOM said:

1. BSU, SDSU, FresNO

8. CSU, AF, UNM, SJSU

12 Wyoming

SJSU and CSU are 11 and 12. No contest there.

I still have USU in the top 3 over SDSU