Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Breaking News: Life Long Friend of Ford Named As Being @ Party Testifies Her Story Is Bogus

9 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I share your experience and we have very different politics. 

And ive been on both sides of that.

I watched two okie women who were bound and determined to let a skinhead whod jumped a middle age black man get off.  We finally got a compromise verdict with one felony.

And just a couple years ago I was on a trial with a young hispanic guy who was was on trial for resisting arrest.  There was me and one other white guy, and the rest were women, mostly moms.  They had cleaned this kid up and made him look like the most respectful young man in the world.  There was no way they were going to convict.  The other dude on the jury agreed with me at first, then when all the women were against us he folded like a lawn chair.  I went ahead and hung the jury, which probably didnt matter, because they wont retry it.

2 hours ago, CPslograd said:

I watched two okie women who were bound and determined to let a skinhead whod jumped a middle age black man get off.  We finally got a compromise verdict with one felony.

And just a couple years ago I was on a trial with a young hispanic guy who was was on trial for resisting arrest.  There was me and one other white guy, and the rest were women, mostly moms.  They had cleaned this kid up and made him look like the most respectful young man in the world.  There was no way they were going to convict.  The other dude on the jury agreed with me at first, then when all the women were against us he folded like a lawn chair.  I went ahead and hung the jury, which probably didnt matter, because they wont retry it.

A strong personality in a jury room can tip the balance or hang it.

A weak personality like for instance @Boise fan or @Nevada Convert will go with whatever the majority says.  Peer pressure is the major factor of decisions for almost everyone of every age.

8 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Was "resisting arrest" the only charge? What a freaking waste of time and money.

17 hours ago, mysfit said:

Finally, when a woman makes an accusation she's told she needs evidence before questioning a man's reputation. But when a man is accused, whether it's Kavanaugh or Porter or that pedophile trump backed, well gosh golly in those instances the men all claimed to be innocent and that was good enough for trump. And Grassley and Graham.

What's your solution?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

53 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Just because you say something doesn’t make it true.

26 minutes ago, renoskier said:

And just because Ford came out with this at the 11th hour doesn't mean she's lying. 

21 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’ve never said she was lying. 

No, but others have and your post was just a good "pitch".

9 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

A weak personality like for instance @Boise fan or @Nevada Convert will go with whatever the majority says.  Peer pressure is the major factor of decisions for almost everyone of every age.

Yeah, sure Tools, I "go with whatever the majority says", as evidenced on this board. 
:lol:

misstexasfirstpitch_aj69u31o_utx522fo.gi

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

12 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Trials are won and lost based on jury selection.  Its not just everything, its the only thing.

Smh. If that was true, Paul Manafort would not have been convicted.

Boom goes the dynamite.

10 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Then there’s the Grade-A Dumbfvck personality that says such ludicrously stupid things in the jury room....nothing gets done because the other jurors are laughing their asses off for days at a time. 

kat.jpg

14 hours ago, CPslograd said:

Hmm. Your post claims women cannot make good jurors, and then you admit you deliberately manipulated the process by hanging the jury. 

Based on your post I think you are more of a threat to justice than other jurors. 

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

2 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Yeah, sure Tools, I "go with whatever the majority says", as evidenced on this board. 
:lol:

misstexasfirstpitch_aj69u31o_utx522fo.gi

You are nothing but a regurgitation of the democratic leftist authoritarian propaganda.  There is no one more malleable than you.   Almost everyone eventually acknowledges that communism doesn't work, even communists.  Almost everyone eventually realizes government is the problem not the solution.   You can't even think enough to figure out what any of those bigger words mean.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!