Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Breaking News: Life Long Friend of Ford Named As Being @ Party Testifies Her Story Is Bogus

Now this is the 4th person that Ford has named as being at the house that’s disputed her claims. And yet not 1 person has come forward to validate her claims. This new witness that just submitted written testimony through her lawyer to the committee claims that she’s never seen or met Kav in her life, doesn’t recall a party like this. This life long friend of Ford would go to parties together, but recall or think this happened.

Fords lawyers spins it by saying Ford never mentioned it and kept it a secret, so she wouldn’t know. But if they were at a party together, and nothing horrible happened to her, she would’ve noticed something was wrong with Ford even with looks, body language, attitude, etc. And she would’ve seen the 3 other people including Kav. Certainly not a blockbuster revelation by itself, but with the other evidence as a whole, it’s huge. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/third-named-witness-rejects-kavanaughs-accusers-allegations/

kat.jpg

No, she didn't say the story was bogus.  All she said was she didn't recall the incident, party and has never met Kav.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

No, she didn't say the story was bogus.  All she said was she didn't recall the incident, party and has never met Kav.  

Hey Mug, back off. For Contard that was actually a pretty accurate post. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

28 minutes ago, poke em said:

Lawlorfaithful posted the cnn link a couple hours ago in the Kavanaugh thread. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Hey Mug, back off. For Contard that was actually a pretty accurate post. 

You're right...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Another ding to what we want to be quality journalism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.54995454014f

I click on the link to the original article, but it won’t load for me. Just me?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

11 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

So Ford said her friend was at the party, but her friend says she wasn’t. What a cluster phuck. 

Ford also said she told nobody of the incident and then there was a facebook post from a supposed friend saying she knew all about it.  She deleted it later.  

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Ford also said she told nobody of the incident and then there was a facebook post from a supposed friend saying she knew all about it.  She deleted it later.  

A bimbo eruption?

110926run_defense710.jpg

14 hours ago, mugtang said:

I can see anyone that possibly was involved in this party denying they were there or knowing anything about it, to avoid being a part of this national shitshow. 

7 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I can see anyone that possibly was involved in this party denying they were there or knowing anything about it, to avoid being a part of this national shitshow. 

That and the fact that it happened 35 years ago.  Nobody is likely to remember a random party that happened. 

Ford very clearly remembers the incident in which she was assaulted. It was traumatic and memorable.

For other people at the party it was not a memorable event.

As for Kavanaugh and his friend, they were stumbling drunk and likely don't have a clear recollection.

But it happened, it was wrong and Ford has no reason to lie or put herself through this other than the need to finally air the wretched truth about a man who by his actions is unfit to be appointed to the SC. If trump weren't equally a sexist pig and if the repubs on the committee weren't soulless misogynists themselves they would pull his name and plug in some other equally conservative person without the baggage.

One of the Final Five..........

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

That and the fact that it happened 35 years ago.  Nobody is likely to remember a random party that happened. 

I have been to a shitload of parties. The only ones I remember are where something spectacularly good or specaularly bad happened. And probably only a small percentage of those.

Finally, when a woman makes an accusation she's told she needs evidence before questioning a man's reputation. But when a man is accused, whether it's Kavanaugh or Porter or that pedophile trump backed, well gosh golly in those instances the men all claimed to be innocent and that was good enough for trump. And Grassley and Graham.

One of the Final Five..........