Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Eastern Michigan at SDSU Game Thread

Anybody else having an issue with the sound not being synced to the picture?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Where is noodles?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 minutes ago, GoCoAztec said:

Ya think?

I try not to think. It hurts. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Good luck to SUDS...I’m off to the hospital, wife’s water just broke.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

9 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

Sitting here above the West EZ, looked like he was expecting his receiver to sit in the hole. Would be interesting to sit in on the film session to see if it was a bad read by Qb or Wr. 

The announcers mentioned he was likely expecting the WR to be there and the WR made a bad read.  

7 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Good luck to SUDS...I’m off to the hospital, wife’s water just broke.

Great....more Dogs4me's in this world?  We're phucked!  

Just kidding!

Congrats!!!!

Whoa.  Terrible call.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."