Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

The party of family values...

On 9/22/2018 at 6:22 PM, jackmormon said:

As the complete left wing hack that you are, you’ll never understand the reality that there’s no party or group that’s immune to having their fair share of complete Zero’s. Kids learn this in 3rd grade, dude.

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

As the complete left wing hack that you are, you’ll never understand the reality that there’s no party or group that’s immune to having their fair share of complete Zero’s. Kids learn this in 3rd grade, dude.

We won’t forget. We’ve got you as a reminder after all. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

6 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

No I think it is assault and murder for the dude to give her a pill.  Nothing in my post said anything different.

Like I said you are too stupid.   A woman can kill her baby to be rid of it.  A man can't even legally divorce a child and has no choice in keeping a child a paying for it.  That is the hypocrisy moron.

I didn't stand up for anyone moron.  I made a point about the hypocrisy of the abortion debate and responsibility between sexes.  The second point of hypocrisy being a woman must be believed unquestionably.

You prove over and over you are too stupid to enter into these conversations.

Lol, I'm not sure anyone can be too stupid for you to rant nonsensically at them about abortion on this board.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

16 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

Makes great message board fodder though, and you can feel self righteous... till your own latest hypocritical moment slaps you in the face.

Well for one, the whole glass houses thing applies to the guys we're calling out for hypocrisy. They are calling these things terrible while using them.

For two, "Do what I say, not what I do" is not a good policy philosophy. Pointing out hypocrisy by leaders can illustrate real world enforcement issues of their proposed policies - if they aren't willing to play by their own supposed rules why should they expect anybody else to?

For three, I absolutely think that the democrats are hypocritical AF here too. Supposedly being the party of human compassion, yet when it comes to babies born that are perhaps unwanted they spend all their energy on "abortions for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!" instead of stuff like, say, Climb Wyoming as a model for national programs, or creating a federal level adoption agency framework to ease costs on adopters and mothers, or even just portraying abortion as an option instead of the vaguely pro-abortion (not pro choice - pro abortion) talking points I see. They just don't tend to get caught as spectacularly as the R pols in this particular policy framework. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.