Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

The party of family values...

Guys, hang on, this is just an allegation and I'm sure the alleged victim did something to either provoke this, or she probably came forward in an unapproved way as to invalidate the charge. 

The hypocrisy is hilarious.

If she took the pill to kill her own baby, on her own, it is her god given right and we should all pay the bill.

If he gave the pill to her to kill his baby, it is murder and he is a horrible person.   In fact he can't even legally abort his baby and let the mother raise it without being a horrible person.

Just remember she must be believed and any street hooker who finds your name in the phonebook can make the same allegation.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

If she took the pill to kill her own baby, on her own, it is her god given right and we should all pay the bill.

If he gave the pill to her to kill his baby, it is murder and he is a horrible person.   In fact he can't even legally abort his baby and let the mother raise it without being a horrible person.

Just remember she must be believed and any street hooker who finds your name in the phonebook can make the same allegation.

Knocked up two diferrent women in two different affairs in less than two years, and she is the one with credibility problems.

You brought your slut shaming A game to the board today.

6 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Knocked up two diferrent women in two different affairs in less than two years, and she is the one with credibility problems.

You brought your slut shaming A game to the board today.

Where did I say she had credibility problems.

Still on page 3 of the playbook i guess.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

14 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

They're pointing out the hypocrisy of the party rush claims that these actions are wrong and then use them at every opportunity in their private lives blues. Only your bias would prevent you from seeing that. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

They're pointing out the hypocrisy of the party rush claims that these actions are wrong and then use them at every opportunity in their private lives blues. Only your bias would prevent you from seeing that. 

I dont really see any value in pointing out hypocrisy. People in glass houses and all....

1 hour ago, HR_Poke said:

I dont really see any value in pointing out hypocrisy. People in glass houses and all....

Lol

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Where did I say she had credibility problems.

Still on page 3 of the playbook i guess.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

18 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

23 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

This post is dumb, even for you. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

9 hours ago, happycamper said:

I didn't defend the dude did I?  I don't really care what the party of baby killing, racism and division is trying to point out to be honest.

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Or you are too dumb to understand the point. 

No, I get the point. You think abortion is baby murder. Thus, you think it's hypocritical that it's OK for a woman to murder her own baby but not OK for a dude to give her a pill to murder that baby without her knowing it. 

The fact that you find it necessary to stand up for baby murderers against the accusations of street hookers is interesting. You sure don't seem very interested in punishing baby murder in this case. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

12 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

No, I get the point. You think abortion is baby murder. Thus, you think it's hypocritical that it's OK for a woman to murder her own baby but not OK for a dude to give her a pill to murder that baby without her knowing it. 

No I think it is assault and murder for the dude to give her a pill.  Nothing in my post said anything different.

Like I said you are too stupid.   A woman can kill her baby to be rid of it.  A man can't even legally divorce a child and has no choice in keeping a child a paying for it.  That is the hypocrisy moron.

12 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

The fact that you find it necessary to stand up for baby murderers against the accusations of street hookers is interesting. You sure don't seem very interested in punishing baby murder in this case. 

I didn't stand up for anyone moron.  I made a point about the hypocrisy of the abortion debate and responsibility between sexes.  The second point of hypocrisy being a woman must be believed unquestionably.

You prove over and over you are too stupid to enter into these conversations.