Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subcanis

Redbirds @ Rams

:huh:

Trying to out-Wyoming us?

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Root.  Or whatever it's called now.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Well at least we won’t get turd of the week. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, cosinama said:

What channel is this on?  I want to watch this. 

Learn how to google, pussy. It's on ROOT/ATT SN.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

7 minutes ago, cosinama said:

Why would I use google when I know I can get my little bitch to tell me?

Listen skank, you keep no showing our Best Buy parking lot fights. You are the little bitch. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

5 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Listen skank, you keep no showing our Best Buy parking lot fights. You are the little bitch. 

I keep sending Lolsfazz in my place so you can practice getting your ass kicked. That way, when I do show up you’re good at it. 

12 minutes ago, cosinama said:

I keep sending Lolsfazz in my place so you can practice getting your ass kicked. That way, when I do show up you’re good at it. 

NO, he keeps making unwanted sexual advances.