Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subcanis

Redbirds @ Rams

33 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Where’s @GoState99755??

12 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

I'm at Forest Hills Stadium, Queens, NYC.

I'm guessing you're still in Clovis, Joaquin Valley, CentCalif...

7 minutes ago, Cincy said:

No one believes your lies. I’m in Costa Rica!

Im in Bermuda!  LOLOL!!

@mugtang ¿Do you have time for a Server Chk?  For some reason @Cincy doesn't believe I travel a ton.

FWIW...I've never been to CR or Bermuda.

Cincy...I'll have a beer for you tonight at the "Portugal. The Man" show in NY.  

It's going to be a loooooong fall for Ram Fans.  :-(

!!! GO STATE !!!  

3 minutes ago, 307dude said:

Even better is that Illinois State is coached by Brock Spack (former Wyoming assistant) and two of his assistants are Cody Deti (UW alum and former asst. coach) and Brian Hendricks (former Wyo player)

We've got Boughknight and like him a lot. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 minute ago, madmartigan said:

We've got Boughknight and like him a lot. 

JB is the man.  My all-time favorite Cowboy.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

xJbpmrd.png

But at least they won't have to pay him any of these bonuses.

T3DCwK2.png

Maybe they could buy him out though...

D9lWer4.png

Yeah, nevermind. With the debt service on Canvas Stadium there no way they could swing that $8M to fire him this year. Hell... I don't think they could afford to buy him out until it's down to $2M, and that might be stretching it. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

xJbpmrd.png

T3DCwK2.png

D9lWer4.png

Yeah, nevermind. With the debt service on Canvas Stadium there no way they could swing that $8M to fire him this year. Hell... I don't think they could afford to buy him out until it's down to $2M, and that might be stretching it. 

I’ve been told that the CSU stadium was built without debts 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

xJbpmrd.png

T3DCwK2.png

D9lWer4.png

Savage

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I’ve been told that the CSU stadium was built without debts 

The stadium itself was constructed without debt for $565,000. The demonic statue of Sonny Lubick had to be financed due to its $249,435,000 price tag

13 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

@mugtang ¿Do you have time for a Server Chk?  For some reason @Cincy doesn't believe I travel a ton.

FWIW...I've never been to CR or Bermuda.

Cincy...I'll have a beer for you tonight at the "Portugal. The Man" show in NY.  

It's going to be a loooooong fall for Ram Fans.  :-(

!!! GO STATE !!!  

LOL!

What a dweeb.  Mug tell him where I am!!

Too easy. (That’s What Illinois State said).

29 minutes ago, 307dude said:

Even better is that Illinois State is coached by Brock Spack (former Wyoming assistant) and two of his assistants are Cody Deti (UW alum and former asst. coach) and Brian Hendricks (former Wyo player)

Cody's an LHS alum. His Dad, John Jr., and his Grandpa John were both head football coaches for LHS. His Grandpa is a Wyoming High School Football legend. All-time winningest football coach in the state 

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

1 minute ago, Wyovanian said:

Cody's an LHS alum. His Dad, John Jr., and his Grandpa John were both head football coaches for LHS. His Grandpa is a Wyoming High School Football legend. All-time winningest football coach in the state 

The namesake of Deti Stadium at LHS (is the stadium at the new HS still Deti Stadium?)