Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada at Toledo

2 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

It's gambling :shrug: 

It’s why the house always wins. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Holy hell that game was hot. I was in the north end zone, where the band was at that time. Zero shade.

Cheerleaders were being taken out by ambulance.

Yep, I was in the band. That heat mixed with being in those old wool uniforms caused a lot of people to pass out on the way to the stadium. Same thing happened at UCLA in 2008, we had people dropping like flies in those uniforms. Thankfully we got new ones the next year that were much lighter and were breathable. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Tough game Nevada, you guys were clicking on offense. Just need to get that defense started and you'll be a tough team to beat. Looking forward to the Oct. 6 game. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

56 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

After this game, I think we can find 4 wins in conference and make a bowl game.

We’re going to have to win 3 on the road to do that; AF, SJSU & UNLV.  Completely doable but we can’t drop those games. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Rocket said:

35e.png

The second one 

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

at this point in time, I only foresee a UNLV win.

For San Jose?  I think you guys will struggle to win a game this year.  Or for us?  Air Force is the toughest of the 3 then UNLV and then SJSU. 

18 minutes ago, mugtang said:

For San Jose?  I think you guys will struggle to win a game this year.  Or for us?  Air Force is the toughest of the 3 then UNLV and then SJSU. 

From what I've seen, barring any injury, if they can get the offense going they can beat Reno and UNLV since they both have horrible defenses. I don't think any MWC team can circle San Jose as a win since they all suck just as bad.

10 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

obviously the Pack couldn't contain the Toledo QB;s runs  and gave up 2 horrible special teams TDs.

game over.

The offense played pretty good.

Yea, we held their RB's to 76 yrds but their QB had 154 by himself.  Something we'd better fix quickly.  Considering we're starting 3 true Fr on Off I think we look half way decent.  Ton of mistakes , especially special teams, but I think they're fixable.  I think the last 3 games are winnable but beating AF is critical if we want to get to a bowl game.

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

From what I've seen, barring any injury, if they can get the offense going they can beat Reno and UNLV since they both have horrible defenses. I don't think any MWC team can circle San Jose as a win since they all suck just as bad.

Yeah, and if Fresno could get their offense going we'd be playing in a national championship.  

SJSU is going to get blown the fck out by Nevada.  28 points plus. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 9/22/2018 at 3:02 PM, BacksThePack said:

After this game, I think we can find 4 wins in conference and make a bowl game.

That Oregon St win was a big win, but the team is going to have to find a defense and win games on the road to get it happen. Right now I think there is only sure wins I see are San Jose St and Colorado St.

Air Force, UNLV and Hawaii are going to be the huge games in regards to going bowling but Nevada does have a killer schedule coming up. @ Air Force, Fresno St, Boise St, @ Hawaii, San Diego St to make it easier I think we have to pick off one or two of those games coming up