Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada at Toledo

2 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

What were their records? I believe in 2010 they won 10 games and in 06 they won 8 if I’m not mistaken. Somehow the 06 team dropped a game to a 4-win Fresno State team. 

Yeah but that Fresno St game was in Fresno for the first game of the season for both teams. They moved that game to put in on ESPN. My brother and dad took the bus trip down there to see the game.

10 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Yeah but that Fresno St game was in Fresno for the first game of the season for both teams. They moved that game to put in on ESPN. My brother and dad took the bus trip down there to see the game.

That 06 game was my first Bulldog game. It was phucking hot! On the field was like 110.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Just now, mugtang said:

Welp sorry mwc.  We suck. 

Don’t get all like that. Toledo is a decent team and we’re in year 2 of a rebuild and we’re making strides. This isn’t like losing to Idaho State last year. 

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

Don’t get all like that. Toledo is a decent team and we’re in year 2 of a rebuild and we’re making strides. This isn’t like losing to Idaho State last year. 

I’m just frustrated because if we had a below average defense we would win this game. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

And wow CBS actually switched the game to another game. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’m just frustrated because if we had a below average defense we would win this game. 

We DO have a below average defense! 😀

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

We DO have a below average defense! 😀

No. We have a garbage defense. 

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Crap - Even adding 7 to NV's number I lose :pullhair:

Sorry :sorry:

6 minutes ago, Sputnik46 said:

582 yards of offense and we lose by 19. Pitiful.

Typical Nevada football. 

Nevada has a murderous road coming up:

September 29th @ Air Force (who we have never beaten)

October 6th Fresno St

October 13th Boise St

October 20th @  Hawaii

October 27th San Diego St

Those 5 games could decide whether Nevada goes bowling. I think they need to escape with at least 2 wins out of the next 5 games

2 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Nevada has a murderous road coming up:

September 29th @ Air Force (who we have never beaten)

October 6th Fresno St

October 13th Boise St

October 20th @  Hawaii

October 27th San Diego St

Those 5 games could decide whether Nevada goes bowling. I think they need to escape with at least 2 wins out of the next 5 games

Nevada has beaten Air Force.