Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada at Toledo

And we have Taua for 4 more years. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Nevada2012 said:

We don't need no stinking defense....

We are Neva_a!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

He's a frosh?  That kid is a bulldozer!

Yeah. A true freshman. 

2 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

No, I said you hadn’t beat anyone with a pulse. 

I stand corrected. 

But @toonkee had only said the Rebs were licking their chops watching Toledo run the ball. 

The rebs can run the ball, whether they beat USC or not, they still ran for over 300 yards against them. Looking forward to watching them do it against the pack. :P

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

He's a frosh?  That kid is a bulldozer!

He and Devonte Lee are both true freshmen and I love the way both run. Plus, Jaxson Kincaid and Moore are solid. If we can improve our OL and DL, we'll be tough in the next few years. 

Just now, Slapdad said:

He and Devonte Lee are both true freshmen and I love the way both run. Plus, Jaxson Kincaid and Moore are solid. If we can improve our OL and DL, we'll be tough in the next few years. 

i'm a Wyoming fan, you're a Nevada fan.  Hope springs eternal but if if's and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a wonderful Christmas :P.  Best of luck.