Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

BYU vs SDSU ----hearing rumors of another home and home deal

Guest #1Stunner

Friends,

I'm hearing rumors of another BYU vs SDSU series being negotiated.   Also independently confirmed today by another BYU poster.

Might depend on what the new MWC TV deal looks like, and if Hair Thompson gets the MWC to go exclusively with STADIUM and FACEBOOK for the next TV deal.

You heard it here first!!

23 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d love a home and home series with SDSU...  one game at LES and the other at LES-SD!!!

The SDSU home game will be played either in TJ, Soccer City or SDSU West so don't get your hopes up. Also, California will be requiring passports and visa's from Utah residents in the near future. As a "NorCal", we'll let you in but we'll be watching to make sure you buy your allotment of micro brew or have proof of purchase from one of our fine local weed establishments, preferably both. We'll have none of that wholesomeness you LDS reprobates are so infamous for here. You'll get wasted and LIKE it!

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Guest #1Stunner
30 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

The SDSU home game will be played either in TJ, Soccer City or SDSU West so don't get your hopes up. Also, California will be requiring passports and visa's from Utah residents in the near future. As a "NorCal", we'll let you in but we'll be watching to make sure you buy your allotment of micro brew or have proof of purchase from one of our fine local weed establishments, preferably both. We'll have none of that wholesomeness you LDS reprobates are so infamous for here. You'll get wasted and LIKE it!

I'd forgotten about the Tijuana game.

Let's get it done!!!  There are thousands of BYU and SDSU fans living in Tijuana that want this game!!!!

Guest #1Stunner
19 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Whenever I hear about a "home and home" involving BYU, I call my wife and ask her to keep an eye out for two white guys in bicycle helmets.

4d69fd19c51e0.hires_t540.jpg?fcdc9254ac5

showbyu.jpg

XoloTown would be perfect for those F's. Great venue, locals will go nutz over the Aztecs, juice served as in with waitress's like the Xolo games, can't wait!

No jello for you Blew.

2 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d love a home and home series with SDSU...  one game at LES and the other at LES-SD!!!

It's funny because my first thought to this post is that the Mormon Church probably owns a bigger share of the SD stadium than SD does.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Guest #1Stunner
10 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

XoloTown would be perfect for those F's. Great venue, locals will go nutz over the Aztecs, juice served as in with waitress's like the Xolo games, can't wait!

No jello for you Blew.

BYU fans would outnumber SDSU fans 2 to 1 at a Tijuana game.   And the BYU fans at the game would almost all be from Tijuana.  Itd be a BYU home game.

This Tijuana game will be historic.  Probably national news in both the US and Mexico.  I could see it broadcast OTA on Telemundo.

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Friends,

I'm hearing rumors of another BYU vs SDSU series being negotiated.   Also independently confirmed today by another BYU poster.

Might depend on what the new MWC TV deal looks like, and if Hair Thompson gets the MWC to go exclusively with STADIUM and FACEBOOK for the next TV deal.

You heard it here first!!

Is this adding on to the football schedule we already have with BYU, or another sport?

19 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

BYU fans would outnumber SDSU fans 2 to 1 at a Tijuana game And the BYU fans at the game would almost all be from Tijuana.  Itd be a BYU home game.

This Tijuana game will be historic.  Probably national news in both the US and Mexico.  I could see it broadcast OTA on Telemundo.

Yeah but the bicycle lanes coming back across would be jam packed for days.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

20 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

BYU fans would outnumber SDSU fans 2 to 1 at a Tijuana game.   And the BYU fans at the game would almost all be from Tijuana.  Itd be a BYU home game.

More like a BYU homie game.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Is this adding on to the football schedule we already have with BYU, or another sport?

This is a separate football deal, apart from the one we already have scheduled.

Sometimes these things fall through, though.   And it could be nothing....  So who knows.   But there is a rumor out there, and coming from multiple BYU sources. 

Could possibly be that Mexico game that the SDSU AD wants, but not sure.

1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

More like a BYU homie game.

Not even remotely accurate. 7th Day Adventists are more popular in TJ.

What do I know, I only lived there 1.5 years and own property in Bajamar.

3 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Whenever I hear about a "home and home" involving BYU, I call my wife and ask her to keep an eye out for two white guys in bicycle helmets.

tumblr_loi7y9C4Yj1qb4u7no1_500.gif

On 9/20/2018 at 12:35 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

2? chit man where do you live?

Posted Image