Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

FBI Investigations

1 hour ago, edluvar said:

Honestly I had forgotten that the FBI was a political post and u had to kiss the ring in order to work there.   

That's what 8 years of the FBI being a political post working for your side does to a ridiculously biased person like you.

The president can assassinate american citizens under your version of non-political and no one cares at all.   

17 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

That's what 8 years of the FBI being a political post working for your side does to a ridiculously biased person like you.

The president can assassinate american citizens under your version of non-political and no one cares at all.   

So FBI agents should swear a blood oath to the president?   Or should we just get rid of law enforcement all together?   Local and state cops lean very conservative as does the military.   Will be hard to fill all these posts with folks who don’t have any political opinions 

Posted Image

42 minutes ago, edluvar said:

So FBI agents should swear a blood oath to the president?   Or should we just get rid of law enforcement all together?   Local and state cops lean very conservative as does the military.   Will be hard to fill all these posts with folks who don’t have any political opinions 

Ahh democratic playbook 3, straw man argument.

The FBI should investigate crime and strive to be politically neutral in all its actions.   If Trump or Obama break the law they should be investigated just like everyone else.  The Justice department shouldn't protect them.  There should be no tarmac meetings and the Justice department should have no say in who gets investigated.  No discussion of political outcomes.  No discussion of the consequences of a prosecution.  All evidence I say again "all evidence", should be made public after a political investigation of wrongdoing.  No matter who it harms, no matter the secrecy.  Since the federal government exists in all U.S. jurisdictions any district court in the country may present charges using that evidence and 6 of the 12 jurors must be of the same party as the politician being prosecuted.  Secrecy laws should never be used to prevent a court of law of competent jurisdiction from seeing evidence of political or criminal wrongdoing.

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Ahh democratic playbook 3, straw man argument.

The FBI should investigate crime and strive to be politically neutral in all its actions.   If Trump or Obama break the law they should be investigated just like everyone else.  The Justice department shouldn't protect them.  There should be no tarmac meetings and the Justice department should have no say in who gets investigated.  No discussion of political outcomes.  No discussion of the consequences of a prosecution.  All evidence I say again "all evidence", should be made public after a political investigation of wrongdoing.  No matter who it harms.  Since the federal government exists in all U.S. jurisdictions any district court in the country may present charges using that evidence and 6 of the 12 jurors must be of the same party as the politician being prosecuted.  Secrecy laws should never be used to prevent a court of law of competent jurisdiction from seeing evidence of political or criminal wrongdoing.

As a matter of law a lot is left out of records for all kinds of reasons.   And attorneys can ask jurors if they are conservative or believe in the boogie man during the selection process.    I do think more transparency is a good thing though. I also think the director should not be a position where the president can fire him.   Makes it hard to investigate everyone impartiality 

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, edluvar said:

As a matter of law a lot is left out of records for all kinds of reasons.   And attorneys can ask jurors if they are conservative or believe in the boogie man during the selection process.    I do think more transparency is a good thing though. I also think the director should not be a position where the president can fire him.   Makes it hard to investigate everyone impartiality 

Bullshit. President fires Comey the next guy stepped right in.  If the president fired him he would be impeached.   About the only way democrats would be able to get rid of Trump is if he fired the director of the FBI tomorrow.

What would keep everyone impartial would be the fact it all would become public at its end.    Every note, every phone call, every discussion.  We have the computer power to provide all that easily to the public.  When Eric Holder discusses why the president is not a murderer for killing an American citizen in violation of half the bill of rights and a whole bunch of really good laws.  That should be provided to the public.  So we can prosecute him as an accessory after the fact.

I hated sunshine laws when in office.  Lets really put some sunshine on the shitpile.

8 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Bullshit. President fires Comey the next guy stepped right in.  If the president fired him he would be impeached.   About the only way democrats would be able to get rid of Trump is if he fired the director of the FBI tomorrow.

What would keep everyone impartial would be the fact it all would become public at its end.    Every note, every phone call, every discussion.  We have the computer power to provide all that easily to the public.  When Eric Holder discusses why the president is not a murderer for killing an American citizen in violation of half the bill of rights and a whole bunch of really good laws.  That should be provided to the public.  So we can prosecute him as an accessory after the fact.

I hated sunshine laws when in office.  Lets really put some sunshine on the shitpile.

So you are not really concerned with things that would benefit the FBI u just want someone to look into Obama?   Is that about right?  Because anyone concerned with getting canned if the don’t  do their job the way the current president wants cannot truly do their job impartiality 

Posted Image

Just now, edluvar said:

So you are not really concerned with things that would benefit the FBI u just want someone to look into Obama?   Is that about right?  Because anyone concerned with getting canned if the don’t  do their job the way the current president wants cannot truly do their job impartiality 

Page 3 democratic playbook again.  You can do nothing else can you moron.

You are not worth responding to especially as I have already debunked your whole moronic strawman argument the first time you made it.