Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

OT - Taurus SHO

Are you guys feeling this car?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you guys feeling this car?

• Yes - go for it
    • No - I recommend another

Buy it. As you get older, you’ll find that owning a car that’s quieter, more comfortable, wider, and let’s you spread out, is well worth it! Not a bad buy imo.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

Might as well go full Panamera Turbo

Erroneous. RS7 with the 604 hp engine is quicker. I'll double check on the google machine, but I'm pretty certain unless there's been a big upgrade on the Porsche this year. 

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

15 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Erroneous. RS7 with the 604 hp engine is quicker. I'll double check on the google machine, but I'm pretty certain unless there's been a big upgrade on the Porsche this year. 

No, the 2017+ Porsche is engineered better and is actually quicker with less horsepower.

And the  new hybrid turbo s is unstoppable right now in the sedan category.

2 hours ago, Stealthlobo said:

No, the 2017+ Porsche is engineered better and is actually quicker with less horsepower.

And the  new hybrid turbo s is unstoppable right now in the sedan category.

Even if the Panamera has the current edge, it does look like a Panamera. Give me the RS7 lines any day. That's a design that's going to be looked back at as legendary. You can see it in the draft that everyone from Merc to Honda has been riffing on it for years. Panamera looks like an obese Alabama version of an e type. 

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

I owned a 1989 SHO. This was back when American cars were still underpowered and this car came with a Yamaha engine and I think around 240 hp. I used to smoke a lot of cars with it at the red lights and it was good car.

But Ford sucks now. No, really, they suck bad now. Tons of recalls, warranty issues, their cars are breaking down left and right. My Buddy owns a 2 year old Ford sedan that has spent more time in the dealer's shop than in his own driveway.    

In fact, Ford leads all car manufacturers in the number of recalls since 2004.  And they have many other faulty breakdowns that they don't even officially recall.

Stay away from Ford. In fact, stay away from Chevy too. https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/10-most-recalled-car-brands-by-jason-unrau

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png