Extra Mayo

Do You Read Your Rival's Homer Board?

I jumped onto RebelNet a month or two ago for the first time in years and I'll visit the new BSU board from time to time in drive-by fashion to rile them up, but I hadn't visited BC in a long time. That place is nasty and I was usually banned anyway. The new board still has a sense of humor about them. 

I looked at UNR's board a few times but it was too low traffic to even bother reading.

I was banned on Rebelnet years ago, they never fully recovered after Rice was fired. Its more or less just a place for the dweeby fans to organize their tailgate and reminiscence fondly about the Spoonhour days. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

I jump around to everyone in the conference, but I rarely post on their boards. I mostly like to read P5 boards when they lose to a G5 or FCS. The meltdown on the Michigan board after they lost to App State was a thing of beauty. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

ive heard the smurf turf board is trash, so, uh, no.

Besides, Mug gives me a 50% kickback for traffic here, so need to feed the monster

P.S. Mug, where's my check?

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

57 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

I jump around to everyone in the conference, but I rarely post on their boards. I mostly like to read P5 boards when they lose to a G5 or FCS. The meltdown on the Michigan board after they lost to App State was a thing of beauty. 

So it doesn’t sound like you ever lift (cut) excerpts/posts from another’s board and then paste it here on this board? I’ve seen it.....I know, very odd, but it happens-rarely-but it does happen. Very odd behavior. No shame I guess, just desperate behavior for sure. There are some Weirdos out there...

16 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

So it doesn’t sound like you ever lift (cut) excerpts/posts from another’s board and then paste it here on this board? I’ve seen it.....I know, very odd, but it happens-rarely-but it does happen. Very odd behavior. No shame I guess, just desperate behavior for sure. There are some Weirdos out there...

I lift (cut) excerpts/posts from my own home board and post it on here quite a bit, just not from others. Lol

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

YBU is no longer the most hated program in the MGC. We don't have a rival anymore-Fresneck thinks they are our rival, most here could care less about the Necks.

5 minutes ago, ridgeview2 said:

I lift (cut) excerpts/posts from my own home board and post it on here quite a bit, just not from others. Lol

Yea, that last part is a very strange area. Some people have nothing but time, and, especially when triggered, will do whatever it requires to, well, look even more stupid and desperate.  Just when you think you've seen it all...anyway, thanks for the honesty.

10 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

YBU is no longer the most hated program in the MGC. We don't have a rival anymore-Fresneck thinks they are our rival, most here could care less about the Necks.

Lol, that’s what losers say when they get curbstompped by their “rival” in their own house.

The butt hurt from you is beyond obvious. 

• Like 1

Answer: No

nmsu is our instate rival, so I don’t give a rats ass about what they have to stay on their own board, I’ve never been there.

when they invade our board, we slap em down every time they get mouthy, which is ALWAYS!

As far as a MWC rival, I’m not really sure who that would be? I’ve been to the AFA, WyoNation, BSU, SDSU, Barkboard, and BYU’s when they were in the MWC, just to read what their fans train of thought I’d about upcoming games with them, or after the games.

i guess Wyo and the AFA would be our immediate conference rivals?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Who is SDSUs rival in the MWC, if you have one? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

27 minutes ago, LKGates said:

I read / post on WyoNation.  Love those guys.  If USU were wiped off the map, I'd probably be a Wyoming fan.

Solid posters there. 100% agreed on them being cool. 

• Like 1

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.