Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Social media ignoramus & racism, not a good combo.

5 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Unbelievable. And he doesn't regret holding such an ignorant position, just regrets sharing it:

"But Redden didn’t realize that the post was public. He later deleted his comment and told the Chronicle he wishes he never shared that sentiment."

9 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Unbelievable. And he doesn't regret holding such an ignorant position, just regrets sharing it:

"But Redden didn’t realize that the post was public. He later deleted his comment and told the Chronicle he wishes he never shared that sentiment."

Talk about stepping on a turd, I have worked for major corporation for 33 years. Any idiot should have understood for at least the past 20 years that this kind of sentement could have major negative repercussions career-wise.

110926run_defense710.jpg

I can recall people in the past saying similar things, that Black QB's would not be successful in the NFL.  And I remember saying well, Warren Moon was certainly successful,  and Doug Williams was too.  

I also recall white people who've said white running backs weren't worthwhile.  

27 minutes ago, pokerider said:

I can recall people in the past saying similar things, that Black QB's would not be successful in the NFL.  And I remember saying well, Warren Moon was certainly successful,  and Doug Williams was too.  

Yes, stupid ignorant racist assholes, one and all.

30 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Randall Cunningham (UNLV) didn't do too bad in the NFL either.   First black QB to start in the Pro Bowl.

47 minutes ago, pokerider said:

15 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Randall Cunningham (UNLV) didn't do too bad in the NFL either.   First black QB to start in the Pro Bowl.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.