Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

A New Low In Cable “News” Channels

So I’m watching Chris Cuomo’s show on CNN, and he brings one of their anchors on to give Chris the skinny (or fatty) on the Stormy book coming out that she read. So she tells Chris that Stormy goes into full detail about Trump’s penis. Suddenly Chris perks up and says “OK! I’m listening, but be mindful”. So based on the book description, she uses her own words to describe what Stormy was Saying. She goes into describing the shape, length, consistency, texture and was kind of making fun of it. Holy crap, that’s mindful????? Then Chris said that he can’t wait for her to tell him all the things of the air that she couldn’t say on TV. 

Good God, TDS is just taking us to new extremes every day. 

kat.jpg

I think Connie has a real interest in  drumpf’s little Cheeto.  

What connie doesn’t seem to understand is that his thread topics/post eerily mirror the cable news he laments.  Mostly filler with little (if any) substance.

you'd do well on cable news, Connie!

😂😂

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Guest #1Stunner
23 hours ago, easybronc said:

CNN is tabloid journalism, has been for some time.

It was pretty good until about 5 years ago.   Then CNN went full "Fox News", because they couldn't compete.  Not sure if it is paying off for them or not.

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

I think Connie has a real interest in  drumpf’s little Cheeto.  

What connie doesn’t seem to understand is that his thread topics/post eerily mirror the cable news he laments.  Mostly filler with little (if any) substance.

you'd do well on cable news, Connie!

😂😂

What?  Seriously, what???

Are you talking about Connie Chung?

Connie-Chung-Husband-Divorce-Children-Ne