Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Arkansas State - Game Thread

4 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

I wouldn't mind a shared QB situation with the Freshman kid and Rogers in for options and sweeps

This at the MINIMUM!! He is not a passer and it is hurting us offensively, I think he can still be useful in certain situations but we need someone who can complete passes and he is definitely not it!!

1 minute ago, HoosierRebel said:

Sadly, I think you are absolutely right.

Rogers is showing he's limited in the passing game.........but if you look at the UNLV offense it's a run 1st offense.........and the occasional pass Rogers connects might be enough to keep defenses honest !??! 

If Rogers is going to throw, they need to be spot passes, or swing passes to guys in space - Rogers not accurate enough to stretch the field or do crossing patterns of any depth 

8 minutes ago, HoosierRebel said:

I’d rather see Oblad in full time. I’ve heard from so many people he is already head and shoulders above Rogers as a passer. With Lex, X, and Williams in the back field that is more than enough fire power on the ground. Let’s get someone back there who can sling it.

I see a lot of parallels between ours and the Cleveland Browns QB situation

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

5 minutes ago, goraphareb said:

This at the MINIMUM!! He is not a passer and it is hurting us offensively, I think he can still be useful in certain situations but we need someone who can complete passes and he is definitely not it!!

Short yardage situations hes money

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Rogers is showing he's limited in the passing game.........but if you look at the UNLV offense it's a run 1st offense.........and the occasional pass Rogers connects might be enough to keep defenses honest !??! 

If Rogers is going to throw, they need to be spot passes, or swing passes to guys in space - Rogers not accurate enough to stretch the field or do crossing patterns of any depth 

Rebs are what they are and if Sanchez thinks they can win 6 or 7 games with Armani rushing 100 yards a game then that's the recipe this year, like it or not.

Okay, I'm done with Rogers

Still cant tackle

If I were playing us id throw screens every play

7 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

This. Cotton needs to do a better job of playing to Armani’s ‘strengths’

rsz_romney-stadium.jpg

lol