Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

MWC Bowl Projections: Week 3

1 hour ago, kalua pig said:

you can stay at my place.

Good luck trying to sleep in a house with a thousand cats. 

57 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I wonder why everyone has a h***on for Notre Dame going to a major bowl game.

They're a decent team this year.  They get Stanford at their place this year, USC looks beatable on the road.  Florida State looks terrible.  Their toughest games are @VaTech, Stanford, and @USC.  I'll be surprised if they lose more than 2.  And if that's the case, they'll be in an NY6 game.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

I'd like to see Florida State win 5 and then buy itself into a bowl game again. Cuz we need more evidence that with the NCAA, nothing much matters but money.

BTW, congrats on a big win on Saturday. I've been trying to be a total BYU-aphobe like most on this board but my objectivity gene keeps getting in the way.

Boom goes the dynamite.

54 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Would be great to get a matchup like $C, (would prefer to paste UCLA yet they probably wont win a game this year).

Would be nice to make both LA school's the MWC's bitch. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

18 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

They're a decent team this year.  They get Stanford at their place this year, USC looks beatable on the road.  Florida State looks terrible.  Their toughest games are @VaTech, Stanford, and @USC.  I'll be surprised if they lose more than 2.  And if that's the case, they'll be in an NY6 game.

But the thing is, and people tend to forget thing for some reason, Notre Dame s****s the bed during the season at some point. They have for a long time. I mean yeah for money reasons they are going to be up there for a bowl choice but if the past is any indication, they are going to loose a game they shouldn't lose and possibly lose one of their marquee matchups as well.