Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedude15

Is a 12-1 SDSU our only hope for the access bowl?

34 minutes ago, ZK686 said:

IF Boise runs the table, they'll get the nod.

I don't think the same could be said for Fresno State or SDSU, neither are ranked and neither could catch the AAC champion. 

I think it will depend on who the AAC champion is. If someone like Navy or Memphis win the title, that will change the scenery.

1 hour ago, ZK686 said:

IF Boise runs the table, they'll get the nod.

I don't think the same could be said for Fresno State or SDSU, neither are ranked and neither could catch the AAC champion. 

If the Aztecs don't trip over their own feet against Eastern Michigan and then win at Boise, they will definitely be ranked.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

If the Aztecs don't trip over their own feet against Eastern Michigan and then win at Boise, they will definitely be ranked.

No way in freaking hell!!!  You so funny!

down in a hole.jpg

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Even on the heels of that less than impressive performance in Okieville?

Just looking at how people nationally took that game, most gave OSU all the credit for looking good and Boise didn't take a big hit for losing. To lose by 23 and still be in the top-25 in the coaches and 27th in the AP shows it didn't hurt them tremendously. 

22 hours ago, kingpotato said:

If Boise beats bye, they should get into the AP top-25

That could be difficult. They have that pretty good QB and awesome running back. if Boise's defense can hold one of them down, i think they have a good shot at winning.

Well. A quick look at the polls suggests that the OP's post is incorrect. 

BSU is still, by far, the highest ranked MWC board team and likely only needs one loss from UCF to jump them.