Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

The Real Reason Boise Lost

1 minute ago, BroncoOrange said:

That is just bush league. Sounds like something Nevada would have done against BSU. Next thing they will do is start accosting old ladies in the parking lot.

Or cut 10 feet off the goal post.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

That would make me crap my pants if I came in contact with that on the street.  

However i don't think that would have an affect on the defense at all. I mean really you can almost see that anywhere anyday. If you want to scare the crap out of the opposing team, just put a picture of Roseanne in a bikini. That would defintely turn the tide of the game.

7 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

we were yelling "Kyle Brotzman" when leaving Mackay Saturday night.

A guy who said he was  a BSU fan, (no gear on) , laughed and fist bumped.

:lol:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Thinking about it more I don't think it would do much on game day. Now if the night before on their TV's they had nothing but that on every station, it could give the team enough Busey nightmares to where they can't sleep and that would affect them the next day.

On 9/17/2018 at 5:46 AM, BroncoOrange said:

That is just bush league. Sounds like something Nevada would have done against BSU. Next thing they will do is start accosting old ladies in the parking lot.

Speaking of bush maybe Ok State should make their field orange? 

I clicked on this thread expecting to read "out of Jergens and Kellen Moore pictures" but I'm glad it was just a massive, orange Gary Busey screaming on a huge jumbotron hanging over the end zone, which is something I could not devise on my best day.  Someone at Okie Lite deserves a medal for creative distractions.

I'm not sure why the NCAA would allow this. They won't let bands play during live action, so why is this acceptable? That said, it's hilarious and I'm sure somewhat distracting.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

29 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

I'm not sure why the NCAA would allow this. They won't let bands play during live action, so why is this acceptable? That said, it's hilarious and I'm sure somewhat distracting.

You never mind about what the NCAA allows! It's wonderful.