Warbow

Where’s the Josh Allen thread?

18-33 —- 2 Int’s —- 5 sacks

The question remains, will he throw more Int’s than TD’s this year? What’s the NFL Int record for a single season, I think he has a chance to break some records this year....lol

• Like 4
  • Super-Mega Idiot 3

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

11 minutes ago, Warbow said:

18-33 —- 2 Int’s —- 5 sacks

The question remains, will he throw more Int’s than TD’s this year? What’s the NFL Int record for a single season, I think he has a chance to break some records this year....lol

Wyoming could sure use him back.

Had a decent game for first start ever.  Moved the chains against a good pass rush,  thew a couple ints when it was clear he'd have to go into hero mode to have any chance of winning anyway.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

This year was basically a throw away year for the Bills, next year we get a ton of cap space and we'll most likely have the first pick in the draft.  Josh will get his chance to shine...............unless the Bills FO is completely incompetent, which is still up in the air.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I'm fairly 'bowfan is more than content with Cole McDonald at QB. 

Allen is gone from the MWC and knocking down about a million per int....Hawaii has a good QB whom I’d love to have at Wyoming.  Continually bringing up Allen as if somehow he is still relevant to Wyo football is just feeding his feeling of inadequacy....thus it appears he is suffering from envy.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Facepalm 1

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

17 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I'm fairly 'bowfan is more than content with Cole McDonald at QB. 

Allen is gone from the MWC and knocking down about a million per int....Hawaii has a good QB whom I’d love to have at Wyoming.  Continually bringing up Allen as if somehow he is still relevant to Wyo football is just feeding his feeling of inadequacy....thus it appears he is suffering from envy.

It SUCKS to be a CSU Ram!

18 minutes ago, Pokes Forever said:

That's the exact point of the thread, bruh. It was directly pointed at the wyofans who have been starting a new Josh Allen thread every week for the last 9 months even though he is no longer a part of Wyoming athletics. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That's the exact point of the thread, bruh. It was directly pointed at the wyofans who have been starting a new Josh Allen thread every week for the last 9 months even though he is no longer a part of Wyoming athletics. 

Its a good thing there wasn't any threads about Carr the last couple years huh!  

29 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

So our responses are appropriate then?

Make up your mind

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

So our responses are appropriate then?

Make up your mind

I don't watch the NFL so if you're asking me personally, I'd be fine with NFL threads not being on this college board. But the board should dictate and I can choose to not open them. I usually don't click on them, but this one looked funny. 

There is another poster that loves to post about his favorite NFL team. I ignore those usually too. 

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

I don't watch the NFL so if you're asking me personally, I'd be fine with NFL threads not being on this college board. But the board should dictate and I can choose to not open them. I usually don't click on them, but this one looked funny. 

There is another poster that loves to post about his favorite NFL team. I ignore those usually too. 

It was funny.  He was trolling.  Some trolled back and I'm good with all of it.  I guess when it's about one of our own all is good to me.

• Like 1

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, pokebball said:

It was funny.  He was trolling.  Some trolled back and I'm good with all of it.  I guess when it's about one of our own all is good to me.

You're definitely one of the, if not THE, most reasonable poke poster (is that called a poke-ster?)... but I've seen you come to the aid of some of the less reasonable ones.

I've certainly been pulled into discussions I didn't intend to get involved in. 

You gunna be at the Boise game?