thespywhozaggedme

Show me where UCLA wins a game

The whole offense that he instilled up in Oregon was about speed. Rushing to the line until so they other team couldn't get subs in, snapping the ball with still half the play clock left, it was all about speed.

However I think it was on Pac-12 before the season, Kelly said that they would be a young team this year and would slowly put in his system but didn't have the players for it yet. But we must also consider what was left in the cupboard when Mora was fire because this is like a complete overhaul of their offensive system.

Love it as future Public Servant's are clueless about the game in comparison to $C fan. They have not been good since Donohue.

UCLA is irrelevant, similar to SJSU in the MGC. 

I think UCLA will win at least one game before the seasons over. But SJSU? I think our only hope left is against UNLV, and I give that a 40% chance. We'll needs some breaks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crixus said:

I think UCLA will win at least one game before the seasons over. But SJSU? I think our only hope left is against UNLV, and I give that a 40% chance. We'll needs some breaks. 

http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/fpi/_/id/26/ucla-bruins

Looks like their best chance is the next two weeks against Cal and Arizona.  

I think they go 0-12 if they lose those two.  They played Washington tough.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 9/16/2018 at 5:19 PM, wolfpack1 said:

I was thinking Arizona is a possibility, California possibly, Maybe Arizona St and even Colorado. I think there are chances for wins on that schedule for the team. And then in rivalry games you never know what is going to happen....USC isn't looking that good either.

California it is!

Congratulations to the Bruins. So now the only California FBS team with a chance to go winless is good 'ol SJSU. :digging:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, crixus said:

Congratulations to the Bruins. So now the only California FBS FCS or D2 team with a chance to go winless is good 'ol SJSU. :digging:

Sorry but had to fix it for you. All of the California schools in the Big Sky, Pioneer, and Great Northwest leagues already have wins this year.

In D3 all of the California teams have at least 1 win except for Occidental.

In 2017 Occidental cancelled its last 4 football  games due to too many injuries. At least SJSU should be able to finish the season. :rimshot1:

1 hour ago, Bruininthebay said:

There is no division 2 football in California.  The CCAA stopped sponsoring that sport years ago.  Also, the community college level was always a bit better quality than the CCA so you should check all the community colleges to determine if SJSU would actually be the worst in the state.

Azusa pacific plays d2 football, but that will be it with humboldt dropping.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Bruininthebay said:

There is no division 2 football in California.

49 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Azusa pacific plays d2 football, but that will be it with humboldt dropping.

Yep only Azusa Pacific and Humboldt State are left as California D2. Both are in the Great Northwest league.

http://www.gnacsports.com/football/standings/

With only 4 football schools left next year after Humboldt drops football I wonder how the league will change. Azusa Pacific is already quite a ways from the Oregon, Washington and BC schools with Humboldt serving as a semi-bridge.

• Like 1

That's two in a row for the Bruins. I think they'll win at least one more before the seasons over. (#23 Utah, @ #19 Oregon, @ ASU, USC, #24 Stanford)