Show me where UCLA wins a game

Sat, Sept 1 0-1 (0-0)
Sat, Sept 8 0-2 (0-0)
Sat, Sept 15 0-3 (0-0)
Fri, Sept 28 9:00 PM ET FOX Sports 1 1,680 available from $35
Sat, Oct 6 TBD 2,734 available from $21
Sat, Oct 13 TBD 1,627 available from $26
Sat, Oct 20 TBD 2,856 available from $9
Fri, Oct 26 10:30 PM ET ESPN watchespn_310x108_2.png?w=55&h=19&transparent=true 3,124 available from $9
Sat, Nov 3 TBD 1,851 available from $85
Sat, Nov 10 TBD 2,750 available from $32
Sat, Nov 17 TBD 2,860 available from $71
Sat, Nov 24 TBD

Arizona and USC, they both suck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

U of A maybe- $C is a rivalry game and in college rivalry's anything can happen.

Couldn't happen to a "Better" group of fans (take it back, perhaps FresTuckians or Borg)

Love it when donk & suds fans start threads like this...so sweet.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

20 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Love it when donk & suds fans start threads like this...so sweet.

They have a point though. Should have heard the Fresno fans in our section last night at the game. 

They all acknowledged this win might actually HURT our SOS... UCLA is just terrible. 

1MXnKMV.jpg

I was thinking Arizona is a possibility, California possibly, Maybe Arizona St and even Colorado. I think there are chances for wins on that schedule for the team. And then in rivalry games you never know what is going to happen....USC isn't looking that good either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfpack1 said:

I was thinking Arizona is a possibility, California possibly, Maybe Arizona St and even Colorado. I think there are chances for wins on that schedule for the team. And then in rivalry games you never know what is going to happen....USC isn't looking that good either.

Yah, they arent good, and its bleak looking at the schedule.

Its early though, they turned the ball over a bunch, and Fresno is a veteran team that played well.  As long as the coaches dont lose the lockeroom, theyll get a few wins this year.

9 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Yah, they arent good, and its bleak looking at the schedule.

Its early though, they turned the ball over a bunch, and Fresno is a veteran team that played well.  As long as the coaches dont lose the lockeroom, theyll get a few wins this year.

Maybe a little wake up call? I mean losing to Oklahoma is a bit different then being drubbed by Fresno St.

1 minute ago, Jack Bauer said:

They'll win a few.  The PAC isn't some murderer's row this year.

Exactly...they’ll improve and find a couple of W’s somewhere along the line...and PAC12 conference play is a different animal where even unexpected wins and losses seem to happen with some regularity. 

4 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

When was the last time that the Pac-12 had three teams that looked this bad?  Oregon State, UCLA and Arizona would struggle to beat Rutgers.

I don't know about that. Kansas didn't have any problem beating Rutgers. Once OSU changed QB's yesterday they really started to roll. 

My guess is 3-9. The Pac-12 just isn't that good and I think UCLA will get a little better as the year progresses. 

Personally I am not delusional enough to think this was a great team we beat and I highly doubt ANY Fresno fans are saying UCLA is a great team. But it is still a great win considering it was vs a rival, recruits watching the game, first Big 5 wins in several years, ect. 

It sucks, both for Fresno fans and the MW, we didn't beat Minny but oh well. The MW still has a decent shot to send a team to the access bowl if someone goes 12-1. 

52 minutes ago, av-rated said:

Exactly...they’ll improve and find a couple of W’s somewhere along the line...and PAC12 conference play is a different animal where even unexpected wins and losses seem to happen with some regularity. 

No doubt.  Kelly is a genius, and he'll have them destroying teams in a couple years.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2 hours ago, av-rated said:

Not sure what kelly is doing on offense.  Thats the question bruin nation was asking on the post game show as i drove up the 210.