bluerules009

Grats to SDSU and win over ranked OOC team.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

A first for SDSU in recorded memory I think.

Grats to Fresno, UNLV, UNR, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah State and BYU since they bumped up BSU's SOS.

The rest of you suck especially BSU!

You have a shitty memory

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400935276

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

A first for SDSU in recorded memory I think.

Grats to Fresno, UNLV, UNR, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah State and BYU since they bumped up BSU's SOS.

The rest of you suck especially BSU!

We beat ranked Stanford last year...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fanhood said:

It feels good to finally win these games.

Now, Arizona State may win 7 games this year, so I do not see them as a Top 25 team or program. Nonetheless, it was a good win at the time.

I agree, the only reason ASU was ranked is they beat Mich St.  which in my opinion was overrated.   Both those teams will go bowing this year but they probably win at best 8 games and will not be rated at the end of the season. 

I am starting to feel better about our loss to Stanford, especially if the Tree wins their next two against Oregon and ND.

• Like 1

It was a fun game and a good atmosphere. Agnew looked pretty good. ASU couldn't run the ball if they're lives depended on it. We can't pass block. 

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

7 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

It was a fun game and a good atmosphere. Agnew looked pretty good. ASU couldn't run the ball if they're lives depended on it. We can't pass block. 

Our pass blocking was fine. Agnew was sacked maybe once? Only had to run for his life a couple of times too.

ASU's front seven looked like boys compared to our offensive linemen when it came to SDSU's running game.

Of course, ASU's #1 ranking in rush defense was a total farce. UTSA is always a total farce (you can tell the truly ignorant here by the handful of posters who keep advocating the adding of that school) plus Dantonio's run at Michigan State is gradually coming to an end.

Off topic, I'm STILL waiting for Herman Edwards to say even once that he's proud to have attended SDSU. Hey, Herm, eff you and the horse you rode in on. :bananasex:

• Like 1

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, badfish said:

Our pass blocking was fine. Agnew was sacked maybe once? Only had to run for his life a couple of times too.

It was better, even serviceable but far from fine. It was helped by Agnew's mobility and play calling. We need to get better.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke