Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sactowndog

Nice game BYU - too bad you have no hope for a NY6 game

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

BYU is going to crush Boise State! 

An Idaho reckoning is going to happen.  This is between family.

Boise is going to get the beatdown of the the decade.  No more!!!

The blue turf belongs in a museum...in Provo!!!

#BYUbeatBoise

You should worry about USU first. If you can't beat them you may not be good enough to win the Mountain Division, let alone beat BSU.

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

BYU is going to crush Boise State! 

An Idaho reckoning is going to happen.  This is between family.

Boise is going to get the beatdown of the the decade.  No more!!!

The blue turf belongs in a museum...in Provo!!!

#BYUbeatBoise

I hope so. I think we split USU and BSU and I doubt we give either one a beat down.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Dont forget Hawaii.

Hawaii is a "BYU Killer".   They are dangerous!!! Remember what they did to Detmer and Doman?

They are kryptonite.  Very nervous about Hawaii.

No doubt, Hawaii has our number in magical seasons. It took a miracle to beat them in 84 even.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, BroncoOrange said:

You should worry about USU first. If you can't beat them you may not be good enough to win the Mountain Division, let alone beat BSU.

USU?  :lol:

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

USU used to be a joke, but they have turned into a BYU killer. Really, after beating Wisconsin you guys should crush everyone here on out. However, BYU is the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde of college football if past seasons are any indication.

Guest #1Stunner
8 minutes ago, robe said:

No doubt, Hawaii has our number in magical seasons. It took a miracle to beat them in 84 even.

Every Villain / Super Hero has a weakness.

Ours is the Hawaii Rainbow Warrior run-n-shoot offense.  Their fans wear leis and throw trash...it's brilliant.  Gets our guys distracted and off focus. 

Very nervous about the Hawaii game...

Kalani spent time at the Polynesian Cultural Center 2 years ago on vacation, i think to figure out how Hawaii's coach thinks.  Get inside their heads...

Plus, I'd like to see Vai Sikahema give a pregame speech.  That'd be epic!!

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, BroncoOrange said:

USU used to be a joke, but they have turned into a BYU killer. Really, after beating Wisconsin you guys should crush everyone here on out. However, BYU is the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde of college football if past seasons are any indication.

USU is our kid brother.

Trust me, its a family matter.

8 minutes ago, pacougar said:

Have you two BYU guys ever looked at what Hawaii's record is in Provo? 

The video below was taken of @#1Stunner during the football game. His analysis of other football teams is lacking. I hear he can't wait for basketball season to start.

george-eats-ice-cream.gif

30 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Have you guys seen UCF’s schedule??

They literally play NOBODY the entire year, not even BYU.

Unfortunately, they get the benefit of the doubt until they lose.  defending champs and all ;)

10 hours ago, BroncoOrange said:

Crush everyone?  Including at #10 Washington in two weeks?  That would be nice.  Unfortunately, every team is different and presents unique match-up issues.  What the Cougars did offensively against Wisconsin won't be nearly as effective against Washington's speedy defenders.  And Washington's offense and quick-strike ability will be much more difficult for BYU to defend.