Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

Harsin

I love it when Boise St fans turn on each other...

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

F       I       R       E      H       A       R       S       I       N 

I                                                                                 I

R                                                                               S

E                                                                               R

H                                                                               A 

A                                                                               H

R                                                                              E

S                                                                              R

I                                                                                I

N      I      S       R       A      H       E      R        I         F

Our fanbase has a bunch of spoiled brats. They expect nothing short of excellence and undefeated seasons. I think we were all hyped and thought we could at the very least compete in this game. Well, we were beat by a better team. So +++++ing what? I'm bummed, sure. But if you're going to let it ruin your season then you're a pussy. Onward to winning the MW!

I think, therefore I'm.

1 hour ago, boisewitha-s said:

Go away. There's a reason usu hasn't ever done anything. 

You are such a pleasant fellow. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

You don't know anything about football.  You got beaten by a better team.  You don't get stomped on the road when you're a dog because of a few coaching decisions. 

No Shame in losing to Okie State. Too bad some of our fans put their identity into the results of BSU football. 

34 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

OK-- Name a better team that Boise State has faced in the past 5 years

I think you’re onto something here rainbow ice cream friend. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

46 minutes ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Our fanbase has a bunch of spoiled brats. They expect nothing short of excellence and undefeated seasons. I think we were all hyped and thought we could at the very least compete in this game. Well, we were beat by a better team. So +++++ing what? I'm bummed, sure. But if you're going to let it ruin your season then you're a pussy. Onward to winning the MW!

Yes!!! +200000000000000

Boise fails big time, SJSU is SJSU, Hawaii after beating Navy loses to Army, CSU is CSU. Utah St beat a very bad team and Wyoming beat a team I never heard of. 

Nevada has better than a 50/50 chance to win, Fresno may play close to a not very good UCLA and UNLV plays Prairie View.

I had honestly hoped the conference would be better this year. I suppose Hawaii is a little better but by God this is a shame.

We really don't need people complaining that we are not being considered for the access bowl or the playoff. Do we?

I will go away and hide in a basement for a few days. Unfortunately my building does not have a basement so I must look elsewhere.

=========================================================

SDSU and FSU saved the day for the conference. Good work Cali teams except for SJSU. After seeing how most of the conference played SDSU and FSU games were something we could be pleased about.

16 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I remember hearing somewhere that Harsin gets an automatic contract extension any season he wins at least 8 games. I’m not sure that was a good idea, but I love that it will drive the fire Harsin idiots insane. 

It's true. If he were to be fired, his payout would be north of $10 million at this point-- and it keeps growing every year. He'd have to have 2, probably 3 sub- eight win seasons to even be under consideration for firing.

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, ClevelandBrown said:

You are behaving like BYU fans.

(Which is what you all used to be).

#BYUbeatBoise

#Idaho=BYUProperty

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

There are so few coaches like Chris Petersen. Even fewer that wind up at G5 schools, even good ones like Boise. Boise fans are spoiled beyond belief. 

Even CP went 8-5 his last year.

Everybody wants to fire the coach when there is no realistic alternative.