Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Harsin’s OSU Presser

I got to say, Harsin’s defiantly got his shit together, and I hope we can avert defection in the future...

He’s really coming into his own..

I wish he’d take over for Jason Garrett!!  That soulless, ginger-haired, Coach clapper...

*Point aside* I’ll bet Hars could MMA destroy most any other CFB HC’s..  Dude looks jacked..

New-Signature.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

I got to say, Harsin’s defiantly got his shit together, and I hope we can avert defection in the future...

I wish he’d take over for Jason Garrett!!  That soulless, ginger-haired, Coach clapper...

*Point aside* I’ll bet Hars could MMA destroy most any other CFB HC’s..  Dude looks jacked..

*claps*

clapping.png

49 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

It's funny to me how just last year half of Bronco Nation (and that's a conservative estimate) wanted him fired. 

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It's funny to me how just last year half of Bronco Nation (and that's a conservative estimate) wanted him fired. 

Dude, we’re fickle..

Just show us the W’s..

At this point, I hope the department does just as much, if not more, to keep Harsin - as compared to Pete being poached.

I really think he’s developed into a very talented HC..

New-Signature.jpg

3 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Dude, we’re fickle..

Just show us the W’s..

At this point, I hope the department does just as much, if not more, to keep Harsin - as compared to Pete being poached.

I really think he’s developed into a very talented HC..

Pete was always going to leave, eventually... just like Hars will. 

My hope is that they can keep him (and Avalos) through next year. They are stacked for a multi-year run. 

15 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

My hope is that they can keep him (and Avalos) through next year. They are stacked for a multi-year run. 

Failing to keep these two at least another couple years is a massive failure in my eyes...

You have to pay them...

New-Signature.jpg

15 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

The last two years he was at Boise State, you could tell Pete wasn't happy anymore.  Harsin still seems pretty happy.  He has more ties to the University than Pete ever will.  I believe we keep him until he burns out like Pete did.  Not sure when that will happen, but I don't see any signs of it just yet.

15 minutes ago, baileyake said:

Most of the local pundits predict Avalos will be gone after this season. Avalos was offered a two year contract and only signed for one year.

I hope he’s not a damn traitor..

New-Signature.jpg

24 minutes ago, baileyake said:

Most of the local pundits predict Avalos will be gone after this season. Avalos was offered a two year contract and only signed for one year.

I don't believe that's true. Up to this point asst coaches weren't allowed anything past year contracts.