Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jeffkills

Harsin’s OSU Presser

Recommended Posts

I got to say, Harsin’s defiantly got his shit together, and I hope we can avert defection in the future...

He’s really coming into his own..

I wish he’d take over for Jason Garrett!!  That soulless, ginger-haired, Coach clapper...

*Point aside* I’ll bet Hars could MMA destroy most any other CFB HC’s..  Dude looks jacked..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

I got to say, Harsin’s defiantly got his shit together, and I hope we can avert defection in the future...

He’s really coming into his own..

I wish he’d take over for Jason Garrett!!  That soulless, ginger-haired, Coach clapper...

*Point aside* I’ll bet Hars could MMA destroy most any other CFB HC’s..  Dude looks jacked..

*claps*

clapping.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TyranosaurusFlex said:

*claps*

clapping.png

22f813412c06085d40935e37a4637bb3--jason-

Z3w4102.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

I got to say, Harsin’s defiantly got his shit together, and I hope we can avert defection in the future...

He’s really coming into his own..

I wish he’d take over for Jason Garrett!!  That soulless, ginger-haired, Coach clapper...

*Point aside* I’ll bet Hars could MMA destroy most any other CFB HC’s..  Dude looks jacked..

It's funny to me how just last year half of Bronco Nation (and that's a conservative estimate) wanted him fired. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It's funny to me how just last year half of Bronco Nation (and that's a conservative estimate) wanted him fired. 

Dude, we’re fickle..

Just show us the W’s..

At this point, I hope the department does just as much, if not more, to keep Harsin - as compared to Pete being poached.

I really think he’s developed into a very talented HC..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One last random video:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Dude, we’re fickle..

Just show us the W’s..

At this point, I hope the department does just as much, if not more, to keep Harsin - as compared to Pete being poached.

I really think he’s developed into a very talented HC..

Pete was always going to leave, eventually... just like Hars will. 

My hope is that they can keep him (and Avalos) through next year. They are stacked for a multi-year run. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It's funny to me how just last year half of Bronco Nation (and that's a conservative estimate) wanted him fired. 

You are two bad games from seeing the fire Harsin campaign starting again.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Pete was always going to leave, eventually... just like Hars will. 

My hope is that they can keep him (and Avalos) through next year. They are stacked for a multi-year run. 

Failing to keep these two at least another couple years is a massive failure in my eyes...

You have to pay them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Pete was always going to leave, eventually... just like Hars will. 

My hope is that they can keep him (and Avalos) through next year. They are stacked for a multi-year run. 

The last two years he was at Boise State, you could tell Pete wasn't happy anymore.  Harsin still seems pretty happy.  He has more ties to the University than Pete ever will.  I believe we keep him until he burns out like Pete did.  Not sure when that will happen, but I don't see any signs of it just yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, slappy said:

You are two bad games from seeing the fire Harsin campaign starting again.  

This is true of any football coach at Boise State for the foreseeable future.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the local pundits predict Avalos will be gone after this season. Avalos was offered a two year contract and only signed for one year.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, baileyake said:

Most of the local pundits predict Avalos will be gone after this season. Avalos was offered a two year contract and only signed for one year.

I hope he’s not a damn traitor..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, slappy said:

You are two bad games from seeing the fire Harsin campaign starting again.  

Maybe one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, baileyake said:

Most of the local pundits predict Avalos will be gone after this season. Avalos was offered a two year contract and only signed for one year.

I don't believe that's true. Up to this point asst coaches weren't allowed anything past year contracts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I don't believe that's true. Up to this point asst coaches weren't allowed anything past year contracts. 

Let’s hope you’re right..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Let’s hope you’re right..

I'm fairly certain that is an ISBOE rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×