Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Tennessee Tech at Utah State

Video  

Tennessee Tech at Utah State

TTU Sports takes on Utah State Football ! #TTUvsUSU

Posted by Live: Stadium College Football on Thursday, September 13, 2018

12 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

Way to early to claim anything like that. My Lord NMS, and Tennessee Tech are just awful teams

Yeah, that by itself is impressive but not much to go on. That plus the MSU game paint a pretty good picture. The baggies have looked really good for all three games.

14 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

offensively USU has looked pretty good, they looked better than ASU did against MSU

Weber State has a Starbucks on campus, and the U has three (the horror):o

I know at USU right across the street from the stadium in a student apartment building they have a bar that serves mixed drink's. I even got a cup of coffee at a night game in the USU stadium, oh the horror of it all.

I heard a rumor from a good Utah booster that they are looking at having a beer garden in RES when the remodel expansion is done. That means I will need season tickets at two schools.

I'm thinking USU is probably going to be pretty dang good this year but it will take a couple more weeks to know for sure. Putting up 70+ against FCS teams hasn't been a recipe for success so far for MWC teams...it definitely didn't translate for Fresno and Nevada. However, looking at USU's schedule, I can pretty easily see them being 8-3 or 9-2 going into the season finale at BSU if what they've shown so far is legit.

4 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

I know at USU right across the street from the stadium in a student apartment building they have a bar that serves mixed drink's. I even got a cup of coffee at a night game in the USU stadium, oh the horror of it all.

I heard a rumor from a good Utah booster that they are looking at having a beer garden in RES when the remodel expansion is done. That means I will need season tickets at two schools.

we'll see? 

I'm skeptical that the religouslature would allow it.

2 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

I'm thinking USU is probably going to be pretty dang good this year but it will take a couple more weeks to know for sure. Putting up 70+ against FCS teams hasn't been a recipe for success so far for MWC teams...it definitely didn't translate for Fresno and Nevada. However, looking at USU's schedule, I can pretty easily see them being 8-3 or 9-2 going into the season finale at BSU if what they've shown so far is legit.

there was talk on local radio that they might be favored in every game until November 24th against Boise

41 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

we'll see? 

I'm skeptical that the religouslature would allow it.

Perhaps if you require a member ship to get into the beer garden then it might get approved, making it like the old private clubs were.

I know alcohol is available in the suites at the Maverik stadium.

1 hour ago, Del Scorcho said:

there was talk on local radio that they might be favored in every game until November 24th against Boise

It's still super early, but it's really not too outlandish at this point to imagine the BSU/USU game being a potential Top-25 battle for the Mountain Division title. It wouldn't be a complete shock to see USU at 10-1 by that time since they miss SDSU and Fresno, although I see them as underdogs at Hawaii if the 'Bows continue to play well and the BYU game will probably be close to a pick 'em. Other than Hawaii and possibly BYU, it does look like they will probably be favored in every other game prior to BSU...at least right now.