Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Tennessee Tech at Utah State

Video  

Tennessee Tech at Utah State

TTU Sports takes on Utah State Football ! #TTUvsUSU

Posted by Live: Stadium College Football on Thursday, September 13, 2018

25 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Guys, guys... next time you're Ogden check this place out.  You'll be thrilled you did.

filename-dsc-1384-jpg.jpg

Dont know if Ogden has any bars.  You'd have to ask a Ute fan.

They've done a nice job with Ogden's 25th street.  During prohibition in the 1920's those businesses built underground tunnels for booze and gambling purposes.  Today there are 5 or 6 bars (Brewski's, Roosters, Lighthouse Lounge, City Club, Funk N Dive, Alleged) some great local restaurants (Tona Sushi, Rivalos, Zucca Trattoria).  It sure beats going to Applebees or Sizzler in Layton

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, LKGates said:

Instead, you're stuck on the BYU campus in Ephraim?

USU Brigham.  Missing USU Ogden....love the USU Ogden campus.  USU Price sucks, though.

Might visit USU Wendover this weekend.  They know how to party.

utah-map.png

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

They've done a nice job with Ogden's 25th street.  During prohibition in the 1920's those businesses built underground tunnels for booze and gambling purposes.  Today there are 5 or 6 bars (Brewski's, Roosters, Lighthouse Lounge, City Club, Funk N Dive, Alleged) some great local restaurants (Tona Sushi, Rivalos, Zucca Trattoria).  It sure beats going to Applebees or Sizzler in Layton

But yer Mormon.  Why pretend that you care about cold brews and bars?

Just teasing... Yes, 25th Street is pretty cool now.  

And friend, admit it... You just care about ice cream, same as the rest of us.  The bars are for @Chad Sexington

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, ole blu dude said:

25th street is a cool place as you said I wish to hell that Logan had those Ogden bars

Are bars still against the law in Logan?  Cache County is a "dry county", and you'll be arrested for drinking alcohol in Cache County.  That's what I heard.

I know Provo has 2 bars now (for visiting Ute fans, probably).

3 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

it wasn't in Rock Springs, it was 40 miles north, literally out in the middle of nowhere. nothing out there but an occasional tree. it was a bit odd. big ice cream cones (home made), though, for about a buck, lol.

Still there and very much still a destination. It is in Farson, WY. The Farr signs are gone but they still serve the biggest cones I have ever seen.

6 hours ago, TrueAg said:

Still there and very much still a destination. It is in Farson, WY. The Farr signs are gone but they still serve the biggest cones I have ever seen.

that's really kind of amazing, is there anything else out there now? i remember we drove out there a couple of times just to get ice cream, it certainly wasn't because it was a pretty drive, lol. a bit north from there is pretty, though.

and congrats to the aggies on that win, that was an absolute beat down. i laughed at one of the comments about 5 minutes into the first quarter 'i thought the line for this was 42, vegas really screwed that up.'

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

that's really kind of amazing, is there anything else out there now? i remember we drove out there a couple of times just to get ice cream, it certainly wasn't because it was a pretty drive, lol. a bit north from there is pretty, though.

and congrats to the aggies on that win, that was an absolute beat down. i laughed at one of the comments about 5 minutes into the first quarter 'i thought the line for this was 42, vegas really screwed that up.'

We stopped by for Ice Cream when passing through a few weeks ago, there was the ice creamshop/sandwich place, a gas station and lots of wind. 

10 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Are bars still against the law in Logan?  Cache County is a "dry county", and you'll be arrested for drinking alcohol in Cache County.  That's what I heard.

I know Provo has 2 bars now (for visiting Ute fans, probably).

There are only 5 bars in Logan, but every good eating place either has a bar or serves alcohol, not dry like the YBU tailgate, of course you can have alcohol at tailgates at USU, so there is that.

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

There are only 5 bars in Logan, but every good eating place either has a bar or serves alcohol, not dry like the YBU tailgate, of course you can have alcohol at tailgates at USU, so there is that.

OK, but you can be arrested for drinking alcohol in Logan. 

It's very risky.  

16 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

OK, but you can be arrested for drinking alcohol in Logan. 

It's very risky.  

I have heard that a bunch of young people can get in serous trouble for drinking coffee in Provo so there is risk everywhere. Can one get coffee down there or do you need to leave Utah County ?

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, ole blu dude said:

I have heard that a bunch of young people can get in serous trouble for drinking coffee in Provo so there is risk everywhere. Can one get coffee down there or do you need to leave Utah County ?

Yes, there is a Starbucks.   We are going to picket it this afternoon.

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Yes, there is a Starbucks.   We are going to picket it this afternoon.

Oh Lord what is going to happen to the youth down There ? Logan is real going to hell we have two starbucks, and aggie ice creme makes coffee  flavored ice creme, very popular with the sinners on finals week.  A firm has bough up a two sq block in down town Logan and is going to tear down and build new business in the area one will be a brew pub another a nite club. He owns a hotel in the area which has a nice bar in it. Does that mean the end of day's is upon us, is it really the  latter day's and all that ?

Just now, ole blu dude said:

Way to early to claim anything like that. My Lord NMS, and Tennessee Tech are just awful teams

offensively USU has looked pretty good, they looked better than ASU did against MSU

Weber State has a Starbucks on campus, and the U has three (the horror):o