Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

Nevada vs Oregon State

2 minutes ago, TyranosaurusFlex said:

Nevada has to win this. 

If we want to go to a bowl game this year we have to.  If we don’t we will start 1-3 in our OOC and I don’t see 5 MWC wins this year. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

33 minutes ago, Bob said:

you expect a Nevada team that has been bad for years to beat a P5 school? Even if it is at home and it is the beavs 

Oregon State is horrible. Easily one of the worst P5's and it's a home game. UNR is supposed to be better this year. If they can't beat the Beavs at home they have a lot further to go than we thought/hoped. 

12 minutes ago, Bob said:

I understand, but we're comparing a horrible PAC 12 team and a horrible MWC team. If you were a beaver fan wouldn't you be ecstatic that you get to play Nevada to break your 30 game road streak  

Spacepack fans don't think they're horrible. If they lose to Oregon State at home, they are a crappy team. They might end up being less crappy than some of the other MW teams, but still crappy. 

56 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Spacepack fans don't think they're horrible. If they lose to Oregon State at home, they are a crappy team. They might end up being less crappy than some of the other MW teams, but still crappy. 

Whatever King Schmuck!

There are no "delusions of grandeur" going on at Mackay.

the recently hired Head coach had about  65% turnover in the past 18 months. on all fronts

Dealing with that right now.

cerified_Subarus.jpg