Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

The 50 Best College Towns to Live in Forever - aka Superior Lifestyle

12 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm sure you know all about how to cobble together $200. But I'm not interested in your methods because I'd rather not go blow truckers for money in Santa Nella. 

Your “4th grade comebacks for dummies” book is paying off. 

Q: When someone has backed you into a corner and exposes your stupidity what is a good comeback?

A: Call ‘em gay.

The three stooges got that down. Hilarious. “No, you’re gay, no you!!” Lol

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Your “4th grade comebacks for dummies” book is paying off. 

Q: When someone has backed you into a corner and exposed your stupidity what is a good comeback?

A: Call ‘em gay.

The three stooges got that down. Hilarious. “No, you’re gay, no you!!” Lol

I didn't say you were gay. Just that you were that desperate. In reality, in this situation, it certainly appears like the real homophobe is you.  Read your posts. You keep typing as if being gay is some terrible thing, like I just accused you of being a pederast or something. I never did any of the sort. Just pointed out one of the finer points of your sad, desolate life. 

But for the record, you never did deny sucking off truckers for rent money, so I, just as any reasonable person would when presented by the same evidence, am going to have to assume that that is something you do engage in regularly. You should move someplace cheaper so you don't have to do that. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

I didn't say you were gay. Just that you were that desperate. In reality, in this situation, it certainly appears like the real homophobe is you.  Read your posts. You keep typing as if being gay is some terrible thing, like I just accused you of being a pederast or something. I never did any of the sort. Just pointed out one of the finer points of your sad, desolate life. 

But for the record, you never did deny sucking off truckers for rent money, so I, just as any reasonable person would when presented by the same evidence, am going to have to assume that that is something you do engage in regularly. You should move someplace cheaper so you don't have to do that. 

Did not read gay post.

bwahahahaha...

“No, you’re gay,,,no you are Cincy! Let’s wrestle!” Hahaha...#hostelsurfer

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

That or build a mouth-to-trucker app that is disruptive to the current market 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Alright, work time-you guys know what that is? Joe, get to blogging before hostel landlord comes knocking again. Happiestcamper, back to cutting wood and killing dinner, what a hard life. I gotta go make millions.

“You’re gay, no you!” Infants..... speaking of infants, @retrofade still crying? Someone unswaddle that poor kid.

9 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Alright, work time-you guys know what that is? Joe, get to blogging before hostel landlord comes knocking again. Happiestcamper, back to cutting wood and killing dinner, what a hard life. I gotta go make millions.

“You’re gay, no you!” Infants..... speaking of infants, retroshorts still crying? Someone unswaddle that poor kid.

So you are heading out to blow truckers for walking around money. Be sure to update your Fast Food Thread with whatever treats you are able to buy after a few head sessions out in the lot. 

53 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

“You’re gay, no you!” Infants..... speaking of infants, @retrofade still crying? Someone unswaddle that poor kid.

x5FbNXR.png

Sharta fan’s scar tissue really coming to the surface lately.

Understandable when you look at the performances (or lack there of) on the field and court.

#sad

#ShartanUp

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Can confirm.  Creeper is very popular with us Boise fans.  Could suck the chrome off a tailpipe.

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Can confirm.  Creeper is very popular with us Boise fans.  Could suck the chrome off a tailpipe.

Now that's very gay.  Does the Boise crowd usually dream of other mens sucking pipes, or is this mostly just halfmanhalffruits thing?  What other Broncos want to stand up and admit to enjoying the thought of another man on his knees before you?  I give credit to halfmanhalffruit for this admission-takes a man , or at least half of one, to  come clean like this guy.

1 minute ago, creeper86 said:

Now that's very gay.  Does the Boise crowd usually dream of other mens sucking pipes, or is this mostly just halfmanhalffruits thing?  What other Broncos want to stand up and admit to enjoying the thought of another man on his knees before you?  I give credit to halfmanhalffruit for this admission-takes a man , or at least half of one, to  come clean like this guy.

Just recognizing talent.  You were worth the $15 the last time I was staying at the pickle park in Westley.  It must have been the lack of teeth.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just recognizing talent.  You were worth the $15 the last time I was staying at the pickle park in Westley.  It must have been the lack of teeth.

I think you may be on the wrong forum.  But again, honesty is the best policy.  I am sure you stay at pickle park very often.  #sicko  

Image result for fantasy gifs

9 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Back for more beatings LOL!!

#thankyousirmayihaveanother

4 hours ago, creeper86 said:

4 hours later and this guy is still responding to every post within seconds.

Slow day at the office?

Image result for gay truck stop hooker

20 hours ago, KingBronco said:

That list lost all credibility when not one, but two, towns in Indiana appeared in the top-30.

Why??  Have you ever been to either town??

Bloomington is a beautiful college town.  Probably the best in the B1G.

South Bend isn't as nice as Bloomington but it deserves being on this list for sure.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

6 hours ago, crixus said:

The only MWC towns I haven't been to are Logan, UT and Colorado Springs, CO. I've heard good things about Colorado Springs, but not much about Logan. :shrug:

Colorado Springs sucks.  Lots of crime, judging people and boring.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg