Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

The 50 Best College Towns to Live in Forever - aka Superior Lifestyle

You would think a poster like the Retreadford Train would embarrass his fellow Fresno posters, but it’s such a derelict group that he’s become the Fresno leader and mouthpiece. King of the stupid. Fresno Born, Fresno Dim as sh*t....so funny. Believe the stereotype 

11 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You would think a poster like the Retreadford Train would embarrass his fellow Fresno posters, but it’s such a derelict group that he’s become the Fresno leader and mouthpiece. King of the stupid. Fresno Born, Fresno Dim as sh*t....so funny. Believe the stereotype 

9785CAA5-7B98-4425-8C33-86B48199DF0F.gif

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Good to see you at least deleted your homophobic rant. Hey, when do you start tossing the N word around, is that later tonight after the kids are asleep?Embarrassing, but Fresno’s leader-train apologists abound.

Dude’s at least in his 30s, but he can’t be walking fully upright, can he? #neanderthal

2 hours ago, Chile_Ute said:

Not defending, but Provo now has a microbrewery....I’d go try it if my feet didn’t burn when I walked there.

So does Wolf Point, MT. Doesn't make it any less Ulaan Baator than it already is. 

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

So does Wolf Point, MT. Doesn't make it any less Ulaan Baator than it already is. 

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

True...but I have simple desires and kind of enjoy where I am at the time....I don’t have to live there.  Kind of like being a grandparent.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Sexy-Side-Eye-Cry.gif