Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BroncoOrange

Boise State vs Oklahoma State game preview

10 minutes ago, Bob said:

why didn't chip Patterson vote 

He did. He picked Boise. He made his prediction via video earlier in the week. Not sure why it wasn't in the graphic. The video is in the article, though.

It's really bizarre how much a dog on the road is getting this much love. You would think it would be more of a 50/50 game, but from what I've seen it's been 70-80% Boise. Heck, the podcast I listened to of two Okie lite guys both had Boise (one had them winning by double digits). This is very different than most games going on the road to a P5.

On 9/13/2018 at 10:12 AM, kingpotato said:

Fair enough. 

Ryp gets a bad rap. His two games against P5s away from the Blue last year, he did very well. Against Wazzu he was 7/8 for 76 yards and even had a 16 yard run before a missed blocking assignment got him blasted and knocked him out of the game. Against Oregon everyone points out his pick 6, but he also threw for 362 yards, two TDs, and led the offense to the 2nd most points (38) scored against Oregon all season (Stanford scored 41).

Tom Brady gamer he's not. People are too black and white with him, saying he's either great or terrible. He's neither. He is just pretty good. He makes mistakes sometimes, but not as many as people suggest. He has a 29-2 TD/INT ratio in conference the last two years. 

Odds are, he'll be fine in this game. He's 4-3 against P5s in his career, 2-1 in Bowl games, and 1-0 in CCGs. He's been decent in his big games... maybe not great, but decent... and he was better than decent against the two P5 teams he played away from the Blue last year. And I'd say both Oregon and Wazzu would be very comparable to OSU. 

It wasn't a missed blocking assignment you fucking moron.

The center and guard both pointed the guy out and Rypien was informed if he came, it was his responsibility to account for him.

There is a whole football game out there for you to watch if you get Rypien's dick out of your mouth and look.

Comparing him to Brady! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

5 hours ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

You're so desperate for people to like you, aren't you? We're grown men talking about teenagers and young adults playing a game. Perhaps you take yourself a wee bit too seriously?

The hypocrisy of this statement... :lol::lol::lol:

34 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

He did. He picked Boise. He made his prediction via video earlier in the week. Not sure why it wasn't in the graphic. The video is in the article, though.

It's really bizarre how much a dog on the road is getting this much love. You would think it would be more of a 50/50 game, but from what I've seen it's been 70-80% Boise. Heck, the podcast I listened to of two Okie lite guys both had Boise (one had them winning by double digits). This is very different than most games going on the road to a P5.

During my surfing of the OSU boards the vast majority of posters were so complimentary of BSU that it kind of freaked me out. Most are expecting a huge dogfight and several peeps are pretty concerned that we might beat them by multiple scores. Probably the second most wary P5 fan base I can recall for a true BSU road game (other than Virginia in 2014). 

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

The center and guard both pointed the guy out and Rypien was informed if he came, it was his responsibility to account for him.

There is a whole football game out there for you to watch if you get Rypien's dick out of your mouth and look.

Blueclues is a dik... and what about that video evidence?? #loser

"The center and guard both pointed out the DE outside of the right tackle and said: Hey, should the RT decide to allow the DE to take the inside gap our RT will likely just allow him to go unblocked and turn and watch him approach you, therefore, just make sure to sidestep him, since you're known for your elusiveness."  #idiot

blues clues GIF

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

You sure are ugly.

What about the video evidence of a different play?

That wasn't the play Rypien fumbled on, moron.  That was a different time he was totally outclassed athletically.

Who was outclassed besides you in this thread, and all other threads throughout time on this board?

The RT was beaten soundly, yes... the QB had no chance. #moron

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Well, you're smarter than Harsin then, because he said in the post game interview it was a miscommunication that ended up in a missed block. Just shut the feck up you fecking idiot. Nobody likes you... and I'm certain that goes beyond this message board.

8 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That's how big an idiot bluetools is. Once he's made up his mind he just keeps doubling down with every idiotic statement. 

Says the dumbass that can't tellt he difference between a play he fumbled and one he didn't.

Why does BSU have to have so many idiot fans like you who are just shirt fans.   You know about as much about football as my 2 year old granddaughter.

Go play with your ken doll you renamed Rypien.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

48 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well, you're smarter than Harsin then, because he said in the post game interview it was a miscommunication that ended up in a missed block. Just shut the feck up you fecking idiot. Nobody likes you... and I'm certain that goes beyond this message board.

It was a missed communication, Rypien seemed to be oblivious he was to account for that guy.

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Says the dumbass that can't tellt he difference between a play he fumbled and one he didn't.

Why does BSU have to have so many idiot fans like you who are just shirt fans.   You know about as much about football as my 2 year old granddaughter.

Go play with your ken doll you renamed Rypien.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

It was a missed communication, Rypien seemed to be oblivious he was to account for that guy.

Image result for i'm done with you gif