Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BroncoOrange

Boise State vs Oklahoma State game preview

11 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

I am going to be so incredibly fcked up watching this game, but unfortunately will not be watching it in real time.

Will be at the Illinois vs USF game, hopefully USF will get slaughtered.

The AAC board is shitting their pants that Vegas has Illinois favored.

#globalconspiracy 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 minutes ago, utenation said:

I like this matchup. Good test for BSU. I see a tight game with OSU edging out a win in the final minutes because of home momentum.

I’d rather see a Western team in the NY6 over an eastern team any day.

You did it now. That Bronco Country app is going off like an Amber Alert at 3:20 AM. The troops are gearing up to come defend Boise State's honor.

latest?cb=20100819054621

2 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I dunno. You guys seem like you have that moxie this year.  It just feels like that to me.  Senior QB, good RB, returning nearly the whole defense (which was very good last year), strong lines on both sides of the ball, annihilating lesser teams instead of letting them hang around, even on the road.

I'm surprised more of you aren't making the trip out.

Why don't you think they aren't going? Boise sold out their allotment and Boise fans have always known that the best ticket deals are on the secondary market. There is 15 going in my group. There will be a good contingent of Bronco fans there. 

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

It definitely feels different than the last few years. Like, one loss will be disappointing. 

This doesn't feel like the best team they've had, but it looks like the deepest. It doesn't seem like there is a single position where they can't take injuries. 

The only positions we are kind of thin at is at corner and RB. We are loaded everywhere else. 

3 minutes ago, Fe34Iife said:

The only positions we are kind of thin at is at corner and RB. We are loaded everywhere else. 

A little bit at CB, but three different corners have starts under their belt and they have 4**** Jermani Brown in there too. RB, Mahone is serviceable and 4**** trFR Andrew VanBuren looked great against UConn. 

55 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Why don't you think they aren't going? Boise sold out their allotment and Boise fans have always known that the best ticket deals are on the secondary market. There is 15 going in my group. There will be a good contingent of Bronco fans

I mean I thought some of you guys on the board would be going.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

I hope/think OSU's new QB Cornelius never having started in this type of game before will give BSU an edge. He's had two pretty weak defenses to deal with so far. BSU will give him a bunch of issues he hasn't had to contend with yet this year and there's a chance we can get him rattled early. Getting David Moa back for this game on defense and Octavius Evans on offense is also huge for us. 

17 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

I mean I thought some of you guys on the board would be going.

I've spent more than enough time in Stillwater Oklahoma. Enough for a lifetime. 

Eskimo Joe's was pretty fun back in the day though. 

8 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

I've been there a few times.  It's nothing cool to write home about.  Fun to fish there though, if that's your thing.

That's not my thing. I'll be partaking in the night life. I'm certain there will be plenty of bars near campus.

22 hours ago, kingpotato said:

A little bit at CB, but three different corners have starts under their belt and they have 4**** Jermani Brown in there too. RB, Mahone is serviceable and 4**** trFR Andrew VanBuren looked great against UConn. 

Don't forget Tupac Shakir.  He'll get a couple carries.  Hightower may as well.  Or used as decoys to keep everyone from crashing the middle.