Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AKram

Arkansas @ CSU

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Arkansas will never travel to another MWC stadium again.  Congrats Rams!! 

Their fans loved the stadium and Fort Collins.  They may never come back here but every Hog fan I talked to had a great time. And I have to say they are a great fan base.  Lots of fun chatting back and forth during the game.

2 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

CSU might have very well turned a corner tonight.  That said Arky is gonna have a long long season in the SEC.

They dont have a QB to run that offense.  Their QB's are Bielema game managers and their OL is allabout blocking the run.  Gonna be a really long season in Fayetteville when they start facing stout run defenses in the SEC.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Thanks CSU!

All of a sudden those losses to Hawaii and Colorado are looking not soooo bad.

Are you kidding?  Those first two games were just effin awful and wont be going away.

Man, I watched most of the first half of the game, switched to the Fresno game, switched back, saw the Rams were losing 27-9 and assumed it was over so I started watching Fresno again. I have no idea how you did it, but friggin' great win CSU! Saved the MWC's ass from going o-fer in P5 games this week and breathed some life back into your season.

3 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Good work guys.  Not very often do we see SEC schools get their asses handed to them by mid-majors.

And, to think they had to get a waiver to play CSU.  Arky had someone back out so they needed someone to fill their schedule and it was supposed to be another P5 school.  For them to play a G5 school they had to get a conference waiver.  I believe that is what I read.  They will probably stop granting those waivers.    

Way to go Rams, I'm happy for ya'! :rock:

I really hope this is a season changing win for the team. I know I (and many fans) were about ready to give up after they went up 27-9, but the team showed heart and came back with some huge plays near the end.

Williams is a beast.