Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnAdams

Big Sky Vandals

17 hours ago, Spot50B said:

Western New Mexico is up 10-7 in the second quarter.  They got beat by San Diego (not SDSU) 38-9 last week.

This is a Division II school that went 4-7 last year, folks.

And look what happened after that.  We throttled them worse than SDSU.

I will say one thing though, and I think most MWC Board denizens will agree, Colton Richardson needs more snaps and should be our starter.  Coach's son knows the playbook and gets some decent stats due to high-probability plays, but everyone can see that Richardson should be the guy.

13 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I will say one thing though, and I think most MWC Board denizens will agree, Colton Richardson needs more snaps and should be our starter.  Coach's son knows the playbook and gets some decent stats due to high-probability plays, but everyone can see that Richardson should be the guy.

WNM played University of San Diego last week , not SDSU.

45 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Yep, just as I predicted.  You ignored this post from me:

They will most likely win this game-- probably pretty handily-- after Western New Mexico tires out in the second half but the fact that this is even a game at this point is crazy for a team that was FBS last year.

This was the right move at the right time.  It will pay off in the long run for the Vandals.  It took a president with some real foresight to make this move.  Once the recruiting window gets caught back up watch out.   Vandals will win the Big Sky by 2023.  First conference title in 20+ years I am guessing.   At that point who will be laughing then?

On 9/8/2018 at 3:55 PM, Spot50B said:

Western New Mexico is up 10-7 in the second quarter.  They got beat by San Diego (not SDSU) 38-9 last week.

This is a Division II school that went 4-7 last year, folks.

Hopefully your bedside manner isn't this premature.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

On 9/9/2018 at 8:11 PM, nomascows said:

About 5,000 of them appear to be disguised as empty seats.

Because every program in the Mountain West fills it to capacity...

You donkeys had to bust your schedule down to one game in September to get that stupid thing filled.

Still didn't work.  

On 9/9/2018 at 10:26 AM, JohnAdams said:

O yeah I bet they pack the house for Southern Utah and Cal Poly 

You keep packing your boyfriend's ass...

We'll worry about the Dome.

1 hour ago, nomascows said:

Bash all you want.  This is pathetic.

image.png.0d813a97adff88ee44d831f393f92ca0.png

In other words our empty stadium is more empty than your empty Stadium.

Congratulations.  Your pride is easily obtained which makes you a perfect donkey.

2 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

In other words our empty stadium is more empty than your empty Stadium.

Congratulations.  Your pride is easily obtained which makes you a perfect donkey.

It has nothing to do with Boise's stadium being empty or full.  When a college team cannot muster more fans than that, there is a real problem. 

All I know is that as a UW husky fan I look at your puny ASS little program and laugh.

So did Chris Petersen.

So in college football there's the Haves and the Have Nots and you are clearly in with us the Have Nots.

Get over yourself. It's like bragging that you own a +++++in kit car  to a guy with a Ferrari.  

After your loss this weekend you will clearly know the difference between the Haves and the Have Nots.

4 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

All I know is that a as a you a dub husky fan I look at your puny ASS little program and laugh.

So did Chris Petersen.

So in college football there's the Haves and the Have Nots and you are clearly in with us the Have Nots.

Get over yourself. It's like bragging that you own a +++++in kit car  to a guy with a Ferrari.  

After your loss this weekend you will clearly know the difference between the Haves and the Have Nots.

baiting-the-hook-X37NXE.jpg

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok