Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lobo81

UNM @ #5 Wisconsin

That line is just so powerful. Burt Reynolds could run through some of those holes on that last drive.

We're going to have to score on a kick return/punt return to keep things interesting.

If someone told me yesterday that UNM would be down 3 at the half, I'd have told him he needed a drug test.

The defense has really surprised me. Where were those guys last week?

10-7 against a top 5 Big 10 team? I'll take that all day long. 

Different type of offense. Air Raid gives everyone fits. 

You know, Wisky can get away with this offense against UNM, Ohio St. won't be as kind.

Just now, sebasour said:

Damn, Chryst really doesn't trust Hornibrook 

Wisconsin's play-calling is head-scratching to say the least. I get that they're trying to maul us, but not a single play action deep shot? It's really surprising. 

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Destiny signals the bartender for another drink, New Mexico reaches for their wallet.

The wallet has an extra 1.2 million dollars in it lol.

I think Destiny's going to be drinking awhile, Lobos won't be able to stop that run game. That said, interested to see how Jones comes out in the second. He's a Tennessee transfer via JC, left Rocky Top when Butch Jones got canned. He isn't chopped liver, but got hurt early in pre-season.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Destiny signals the bartender for another drink, New Mexico reaches for their wallet.

We got destiny to laugh at one of our jokes, but we're not really sure what to do now and Wisconsin just sat down at the bar

5 minutes ago, jdw said:

I think Destiny's going to be drinking awhile, Lobos won't be able to stop that run game. That said, interested to see how Jones comes out in the second. He's a Tennessee transfer via JC, left Rocky Top when Butch Jones got canned. He isn't chopped liver, but got hurt early in pre-season.

Kid can throw the ball. Pretty sure he was originally a 4 star recruit. Can't remember which recruiting service though. But this is about as hard a situation as you can imagine jumping into. 

I'm guessing Wisky will roll in the second half but it would only take a couple instances of getting lucky for UNM to keep it close to the end. Overall, a great job by the Lobos representing in the first half. Too bad your QB got hurt...could have been even more interesting than it is.