Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingBronco

BSU Gets First 2019 Commit

Decent pick up. Timing is perfect as he will be a FR when two SRs will be at his position. He'll get a year of experience before he likely takes over the spot. It's a very Leon type commit, pretty good, but not jaw dropping.

It's kinda hard to tell how good this kid will actually be but Leon's track record is pretty dang good at evaluating talent, especially with guys that commit in the fall...so I feel pretty good about it. The number of offers he had tells me that a lot of D-1 coaches were seeing something they liked.  Hopefully he turns into Derrick Marks 2.0., 

55 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

It's kinda hard to tell how good this kid will actually be but Leon's track record is pretty dang good at evaluating talent, especially with guys that commit in the fall...so I feel pretty good about it. The number of offers he had tells me that a lot of D-1 coaches were seeing something they liked.  Hopefully he turns into Derrick Marks 2.0., 

Yeah, he has been pretty good at talent evaluation. Both Hutch and Paris Austin were unranked 3*** guys when they committed, but were 4**** top-100 guys by the time they got here. Derrick Marks was a score. JWIII was another one.