Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

If you liked the turnover chain BSU has something for you

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yep, just like uniforms, branding "gimmicks" etc...

If the players like it and run to the damn thing to get a pic,  I'm in.  When the players tire of it, move on. 

Fans who piss and moan about it are 1) tired of hearing about Boise State football or 2) just old and hate new things or change.  

I realize the always testy and mad Pokes are mostly in the first group.  Bless their hearts.  

3 hours ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Halfman, you had me at Puerto Rican Liberace.

Boise+State+fan.jpg

If I were going to a game with a buddy and he showed up looking like this, I’d punch him right in the face. 

2 hours ago, roughrider said:

If the players like it and run to the damn thing to get a pic,  I'm in.  When the players tire of it, move on. 

I'm with you. At first, I wanted to hate it. But you know, it's harmless and the players love it. As long as it's not a negative distraction to the game, let them have their fun. Seems like the worst case is players competing for turnovers so they can sit in it.

19 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Wyoming has wins in the Gator and Sun (x3) Bowls and appearances in the Sugar, Fiesta, Copper, and Holiday Bowls.

I know that, as that was during my time in Laramie.  Wyoming had back to back Holiday Bowls.  But that was back in the WAC.  I said MWC teams. 

down in a hole.jpg

On 9/5/2018 at 4:27 AM, RogueStout said:

The (only?) good news is that you can’t see it when the player sits in it because their teammates block the view, unlike the turnover belt where they get to the highest point and hold it over their head and mug away for 5 minutes.

The announcers said something about a bike too, but I guess they didn’t bring it along on the trip.

Eventually sitting in a chair won't be enough.  The team that decides to one up BSU will use a gestatorial throne and parade the player up and down the sidelines.

Image result for gestatorial chairRelated image

On 9/5/2018 at 1:27 AM, LaradiseCowboy said:

D8BC0A4D-D806-4D60-9DB1-1BF59774518C.thumb.jpeg.351ec92d5d46d57efb97c8b3a44ffa93.jpeg

Gay.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, Broncomare said:

I know that, as that was during my time in Laramie.  Wyoming had back to back Holiday Bowls.  But that was back in the WAC.  I said MWC teams. 

So I guess you're down to one Fiesta Bowl if we're only talking MWC teams.  

1 hour ago, Bulldog Rob said:

So I guess you're down to one Fiesta Bowl if we're only talking MWC teams.  

True - you got me there.  But no other team has SNIFFED a BCS or NY6 bowl, except for Boise State.

down in a hole.jpg

2 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Well, you're the resident expert

Yep, and every time you post, you peg the needle on my gaydar.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Where’s the effort in all of this BSU?!?!? No school colors, no designs or decals!!! Just a generic little princess chair! AND IT WAS ON SALE!!!!!

One would at least expect something like this with blue upholstery and metallic orange trim...

4A1ED4A3-CD08-41F5-BAB9-6F11CD00B1D9.jpeg.d2721354e756016e01917374ac0386a2.jpeg

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG