Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

In N Out or Not

On 9/1/2018 at 8:06 AM, Joe from WY said:

What about Arthur Andersen? That most certainly was an execution. 

Good point. As usual the only responsible ones are the accountants

On 9/2/2018 at 3:08 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

It’s America. We have lots of opinions about fast food cheeseburgers.

Hey, write about what you know

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

Just to be clear, its not "my opinion" that the Habit is better than In N out

https://giphy.com/gifs/movie-my-cousin-vinny-3o7btQDFlvGcv8PXt6

Habit is about 50% more than In n out for a complete meal, so not an apples to apples comparison. I love Habit burger, and agree it is better. But costs more.

GO POKES!!!

27 minutes ago, poke em said:

Habit is about 50% more than In n out for a complete meal, so not an apples to apples comparison. I love Habit burger, and agree it is better. But costs more.

take it up with Marisa, I'm just the messenger 

34 minutes ago, poke em said:

It is more than 50% better

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

there is a new one inside  the Circus Circus downtown. I will have to go try it.

Awright, so full disclosure.  It started in Santa Barbara, then they opened up places in Ventura County.  Quality and consiste ncy were superb.  They have kept expanding, and I have had mediocre meals at the one in visalia, only once or twice, but that was something that never happened before.  So after you try it please give us a review, cause im curious.

5 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Awright, so full disclosure.  It started in Santa Barbara, then they opened up places in Ventura County.  Quality and consiste ncy were superb.  They have kept expanding, and I have had mediocre meals at the one in visalia, only once or twice, but that was something that never happened before.  So after you try it please give us a review, cause im curious.

I've only had it in Thousand Oaks. A++

5 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Here's my review of Habit. It's fine and okay. It will suffice if getting to an In 'n Out or Five Guys isn't feasible.

Image result for its a fact gif

11 hours ago, toonkee said:

Here's my review of Habit. It's fine and okay. It will suffice if getting to an In 'n Out or Five Guys isn't feasible.

Image result for its a fact gif

In n out is good, but Habit owns. I tried 5 guys once, and refuse to go back. 

GO POKES!!!

On 9/5/2018 at 1:16 PM, Joe from WY said:

5 Guys' burgers are tits. Especially with the fresh jalepenos. Great touch. The cajun fries are orgasmic to boot. 

5 guys burgers are garbage. The best thing about that place is throwing the shells on the floor. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Also, in n out > habit. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

25 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Interesting, I wonder if the folks making the accusations are men or women?