Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

"Last thing we need to do is monkey this up"

Just now, jackmormon said:

Auto correct. No straw man. You have said repeatedly what pieces of shit city people are? Don’t hide from it. Own it.

Stuck on page 3!     Must be frustrating to have such a limited playbook when you don't have the leftist media to shut down the argument after the 5 word soundbite.  Your inability to engage on ideas becomes evident at this point.

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

Stuck on page 3!     Must be frustrating to have such a limited playbook when you don't have the leftist media to shut down the argument after the 5 word soundbite.  Your inability to engage on ideas becomes evident at this point.

Nope, just calling you out on your racist bull shit.

16 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Right on queue shit stain calls everyone stupid he disagrees with.  Page 2 of the democratic playbook.

The word you're looking for is "cue".  A queue is where you wait, like in a line.

You also somehow succeeded in making both a straw man and an ad hominem argument in that one sentence. Another example of significant lack of self awareness and poor language skills. 

Get to the doctor and demand a CT scan. Go right now.  Every second counts. 

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

Nope, just calling you out on your racist bull shit.

page 1

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

The word you're looking for is "cue".  A queue is where you wait, like in a line.

You also somehow succeeded in making both a straw man and an ad hominem argument in that one sentence. Another example of significant lack of self awareness and poor language skills. 

Get to the doctor and demand a CT scan. Go right now.  Every second counts. 

page 2

51 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Right on queue shit stain calls everyone stupid he disagrees with.  Page 2 of the democratic playbook.

I bet $1000 the Tool doesn't see the hypocrisy or irony of his post.

I win.  Pay up bitches!

What page is it in your playbook, Tools? 

Oh yeah, page one.  Because there's only one page. 

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

I win.  Pay up bitches!

He does.  He's actually the most successful troll on this board. Stunner is the best in terms of quality, but blueballs is the champ when we're talking overall sales volume.

On 8/30/2018 at 7:30 PM, Joe from WY said:

Be honest, what shitty cheap wine isn't a Gallo product? 

Two buck Chuck?  Or has that been fueling your excursion into college?

43 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Two buck Chuck?  Or has that been fueling your excursion into college?

I know where that is made at outside of Ceres. Even that is an offshoot of Gallo believe it or not...the CEO of the Bronco Winery is Ernest Gallo's nephew. That privately held "Bronco Winery" company is the 4th biggest producer of wine in the US too. +++++ing crazy. 

So no. Even they're owned by Gallo. That said, I've never drank that particular stripe before. To be honest my only experience with Trader Joe's was writing a screenplay in which the plot centers around a guy getting beaten and carjacked in the parking lot of Trader Joe's. haha. 

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I know where that is made at outside of Ceres. Even that is an offshoot of Gallo believe it or not...the CEO of the Bronco Winery is Ernest Gallo's nephew. That privately held "Bronco Winery" company is the 4th biggest producer of wine in the US too. +++++ing crazy. 

So no. Even they're owned by Gallo. That said, I've never drank that particular stripe before. To be honest my only experience with Trader Joe's was writing a screenplay in which the plot centers around a guy getting beaten and carjacked in the parking lot of Trader Joe's. haha. 

You haven't written one yet which centers around a fight in a Best Buy parking lot?  For shame!

1 hour ago, Boise fan said:

I win.  Pay up bitches!

Page 2

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

He does.  He's actually the most successful troll on this board. Stunner is the best in terms of quality, but blueballs is the champ when we're talking overall sales volume.

Page 2

You guys are getting boring.

3 hours ago, easybronc said:

I stand corrected.  Ad hominem is only half the democrat playbook.  The other half is straw man attacks ... thanks for your example.

Hey if you want to be lumped with the racist ****’s making these robocalls no problem.  Given his org is based in Idaho I’m sure it’s not a problem for you all.  

18 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Sure except the neocons rose to power under Bush. 

No difference between democrats and republicans on their interest in attacking other countries.  Clinton started it in Kosovo and Africa  and Obama attacked more countries than Bush.

So we can lump you in with complete bias because this shit is obvious.

8 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

No difference between democrats and republicans on their interest in attacking other countries.  Clinton started it in Kosovo and Africa  and Obama attacked more countries than Bush.

I'd say Reagan started it in Lebanon and then the rush to save them med students when the former adventure literally blew up in his face.  GHWB continued it with Panama and then of course the Gulf--after his own ambassador to Iraq pretty much gave Saddam a green light to go.  Clinton continued it, then Bush turned the dial to 11 with the greatest foreign misadventure in this country's history.  Obama, acting like the moderate Republican he was, did nothing to roll back Bush's policies but rather expanded them.  He bombed more countries and codified Bush's policies on spying on and even assassinating US citizens with no judicial oversight, not to mention letting Hillary swing her dick in Libya so she'd have her big foreign policy triumph for the 2016 campaign.  Everything about this country--from our senseless military budget to our self-appointed global policeman role to our crypto-fascist need to fetishize "the troops" in every corner of society at home--has been one big pathetic need to over-compensate because Charlie kicked our ass in Vietnam, and it's been a thoroughly bipartisan debacle.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

8 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Not sure your post makes sense......

first you call the Dems Neocon’s

then you say no difference between Dems and Republicans

then you attempt to paint Dems as heavier neocons

which is it?   By the way, I’m no neocon fan.   

6 hours ago, Victor Maitlin said:

I'd say Reagan started it in Lebanon and then the rush to save them med students when the former adventure literally blew up in his face.  GHWB continued it with Panama and then of course the Gulf--after his own ambassador to Iraq pretty much gave Saddam a green light to go.  Clinton continued it, then Bush turned the dial to 11 with the greatest foreign misadventure in this country's history.  Obama, acting like the moderate Republican he was, did nothing to roll back Bush's policies but rather expanded them.  He bombed more countries and codified Bush's policies on spying on and even assassinating US citizens with no judicial oversight, not to mention letting Hillary swing her dick in Libya so she'd have her big foreign policy triumph for the 2016 campaign.  Everything about this country--from our senseless military budget to our self-appointed global policeman role to our crypto-fascist need to fetishize "the troops" in every corner of society at home--has been one big pathetic need to over-compensate because Charlie kicked our ass in Vietnam, and it's been a thoroughly bipartisan debacle.

We could go all the way back to Wilson getting us into WWI, FDR forcing us into WWII, Truman getting us into Korea and Eisenhower, Kennedy and Johnson getting us into Vietnam.

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

We could go all the way back to Wilson getting us into WWI, FDR forcing us into WWII, Truman getting us into Korea and Eisenhower, Kennedy and Johnson getting us into Vietnam.

For starters, we got into WWII because Germany declared war on us.