Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cosinama

So...Wyoming and BYU..

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, HR_Poke said:

O saw that chic in the bars where. I was in college. Or atleast the tattoos look familiar...

What was she thinking...  or not thinking.

Man.  I get being a fan of Wyoming athletics, but tattooing her boobs with the Cowboys logo?  Yikes.

20 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Would you ever be friends with someone that was a BYU fan or a Latter Day Saint? 

While I have a lot of acquaintances, my circle of actual "friends" is very small and very tight. I only consider people friends when I know I can trust them completely. As of now, I have no friends who are byu* fans or Mormons. I would probably have serious trust issues with them, especially if they're very devout. I don't trust anyone who is religiously devout.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

19 hours ago, BYUcougfan said:

Would these enlightened and tolerant bar patrons try to educate me before or after the bullying and intimidation?

We generally think your education is up to you, but if your indoctrination impedes your education, they might try to give you pause to think about the difference between knowledge and belief.

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

While I have a lot of acquaintances, my circle of actual "friends" is very small and very tight. I only consider people friends when I know I can trust them completely. As of now, I have no friends who are byu* fans or Mormons. I would probably have serious trust issues with them, especially if they're very devout. I don't trust anyone who is religiously devout.

Shocking

Once again I'm right. Sometimes it gets old.  

For the 90% of Wyoming fans who live in reality, I'm excited to resume this great rivalry. I respect the great fan base Wyoming has.

Wyoming was the original BCS  buster and mid major BB Cinderella. I grew up in the 80's. Wyoming was the big rival then more so than Utah. At least for the non-Utah fans. Hawaii was the spoiler. They gave us our most heart renching loses. They didn't beat us. They kick the shit out of us in those loses. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

On 8/29/2018 at 3:53 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Trolling aside, I get why Wyoming fans might be upset about this.  Still, there are 100 or so young men that will be working their asses off wearing the brown and yellow and not supporting them because you do not like this decision seems overkill.  Boycott the BYU game, sure but do not punish the players by not renewing season tickets over a two game series.  JMO.

WYOVIAN is not normal. He has no idea how to act like a rational thinking human being. I'm positive he has a personality disorder. An extremely small amount of narcistic fans will share his opinion. BYU has a few like him as well.

But he is a passionate fan. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Guest #1Stunner

Only 4 more years until BYU hosts Wyoming!

Can't wait!!!

And stay tuned for another BYU vs MWC scheduling announcement, happening soon.   I'm working on something....

16 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Can't wait!!!

And stay tuned for another BYU vs MWC scheduling announcement, happening soon.   I'm working on something....

Well who’s left now? CSU and unm? 

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

Can't wait!!!

I hear there's a Piss on the "Y" Party being organized.