Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cosinama

So...Wyoming and BYU..

6 hours ago, madmartigan said:

You have to love @#1Stunner, for so many different reasons. 

Really do you?  I don't just because of the troll factor but different strokes for different folks I guess...  

I promise I will be there with a gaggle of piss bombs ready to rain a good stinky piss down on the child molesters from Provo!!

9 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Torrington is in the southeast. Its northeast of cheyenne

Gotcha.  Torrington and Newcastle.  Never did pay much attention to which was which.  It was a 4A vs 3A thing I suppose.   No offense intended. 

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

2gubnw.jpg

Such a terrible depiction of the situation. First the BYU chick needs to have a child clinging to her dress, 1 on each side. And she needs to be pushing a stroller. And then the Wyoming chick would have a steamboat tattoo on her arm.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

9 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

It's true to your last point. And they get hella hella mouthy in numbers. alone they're meek doorknockers, but a whole gaggle of them in a place where booze is servedare just mouthy +++++heads. Without question. They remind me of Gulf Arabs in that they get drunk off of very little and just become unbearable to be around from that point on. 

Saudis treat Bahrain like Utahns treat Wyoming.

29 minutes ago, Brew_Poke said:

Saudis treat Bahrain like Utahns treat Wyoming.

Absolutely. They do Nevada too. I remember a table of about 5-6 of them wanting to fight me one of  the sports books in Wendover during a Houston-BYU game when I became a rather partisan supporter of the Houston Cougars. They had all had their one free, watered down well drink in them and they were ready to +++++ shit up. 

3 hours ago, utenation said:

Lol at the Buckhorn. Sounds like the perfect place for BYU fans to go to. Ned Flanders walking into a whore house in Deadwood.

Pretty much that. 

7 hours ago, renoskier said:

Please describe in detail how they are different...........................sexually.:hookah:

One of them you have to +++++ through a burqa'a  and the other one you don't....?

I don't know. I never +++++ed any Gulf Arabs straight out of there. I used to +++++ some chick who had the last name "Al-Jabra" (which I always found amusing) who was from Saudi originally but she lived in Beirut and had been thoroughly corrupted by the way of the Lebanese by the time I'd encountered her. 

I guess that's not true. I +++++ed a couple girls from Kuwait too but they were also Beirut locals so I don't know if it counts. Ol Joe never spent much time in the Gulf; too many rules. 

6 hours ago, utenation said:

Lol. That’s awesome. I’d hit that even though I know she’s been inside @BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout “ rigs” several times.

At least she is trying to be lady like with her smoke and heels in the parking lot.

I was just trying to figure out what she was doing at the beginning. Wiping her ass? Shoving her colon back in? Tucking?!?

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

6 hours ago, utenation said:

Lol. That’s awesome. I’d hit that even though I know she’s been inside @BSUTOP25 and @RogueStout “ rigs” several times.

At least she is trying to be lady like with her smoke and heels in the parking lot.

I just love it when she calles me a “gear jammin son of a bitch.” Such a turn on.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

I was just trying to figure out what she was doing at the beginning. Wiping her ass? Shoving her colon back in? Tucking?!?

Man, when she makes that jack brake sound out of her vag ... soooo f’ing hot!!!

3 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Sooo, yer sayin there’s a vag!

I think she fakes it by cupping her hand down there. Either way, still worth the $25.

17 hours ago, pokebball said:

You guys in Boise do work a helluva lot harder for it :) 

One of my absolute favs is “Wendy” who works the Love’s lot in Wamsutter. Word of advice though, never stare at or ask about her wood eye. That doesn’t go over too well.

12 hours ago, Wolverine said:

My sincere apologies. I never made it that Far East during my years in Wyoming.  Gillette and the Campbell County Camels was the extent my northeastern Wyoming experience.  I just figured Rapid City was your tv coverage. 

Northern Wyoming, at least around Cody and Powell and Meeteetse (the bighorn basin?), get Billings' news stations. At least they did when I lived there way back when. I'd imagine Sheridan, Buffalo and the like are similar in that regard. But I have no idea. 

55 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

One of my absolute favs is “Wendy” who works the Love’s lot in Wamsutter. Word of advice though, never stare at or ask about her wood eye. That doesn’t go over too well.

I am always so fascinated by her peg leg I have never even noticed the wood eye. 

10 hours ago, pokebball said:

Such a terrible depiction of the situation. First the BYU chick needs to have a child clinging to her dress, 1 on each side. And she needs to be pushing a stroller. And then the Wyoming chick would have a steamboat tattoo on her arm.

"arm"

wyomingfan1-1.jpg

5 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I just love it when she calles me a “gear jammin son of a bitch.” Such a turn on.

Here's the fella running the show at that lot.. Drugs, hookers, donkey shows... Little Ed "the boss" Delroy is his name...

image.jpeg.b6f85de168ba77607323d50e9ae709a3.jpeg